Currently Playing - All Consoles

Discussion in 'Other Gaming Discussion' started by Terramax, Dec 29, 2017.

1. DojoDan

DojoDan Well-Known Member

Pang's awesome. Use to play that a lot on the Amiga. ninty72 That's a great price mate. Looks tidy as well. I was planning on going for Hellfire (which ended at £19) but I held off. I've got other things that need money throwing at them so game wise I'm trying to be good (saved a bit for Shikondo from play-asia today, a shoot emp up if you're interested as well). Whip Rush is another I need. Have you played that?

2. Fanny Magnet

Fanny Magnet Sex God!

Yes I played pang at university, in the students uni, everyone else played virtual racing, but I loved pang so in playing it I'm harking back to my university days.

Love Mr Do!, as I played it on my cocktail machine (sold), so in playing pang and Mr Do! I'm harking back to better days.

I was rich once, seriously rich I tell you, rich!. Not rich anymore!.

DojoDan likes this.
  3. Vita_Girl

Vita_Girl Well-Known Member

On 3DS stil busy with Pokémon Ultra Moon, Stardew Valley on the Switch and replaying Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus (because my US Vita copy doesn't come with the DLC offcourse) on PC and playing AudioSurf in between.

DojoDan likes this.
  4. ninty72

ninty72 Well-Known Member

£19 for hellfire ? ...you should have snapped it up at that price ;)

Have i played Whip Rush .....well heres my copy ....;)

[​IMG]

It's a tidy little shooter a Sega exclusive to boot.

This bad boy arrived today ...you only have to see the word Toaplan to know it's a good un .... Fire Shark

[​IMG]

My mega collecting is taking me over at the min , abit like pokemon games ...gotta catch them all !

5. Terramax

Terramax Administrator

Man, it's so great to see retro gamers on this forum!

Currently playing:

Backgammon Blitz, Hustle Kings and a little Luftrausers on the Vita.

The original Wipeout on the Playstation one. One of my all-time favourite games, period (my name 'Terramax' derives from this title).

Not played the Nintendo Switch for a good 2 or 3 weeks now, sadly. All other consoles are currently boxed up. But thinking of purchasing the original Grand Theft Auto for the PSone. It's a shame that the rumour of it coming to the Vita never surfaced.

DojoDan likes this.
  6. DojoDan

DojoDan Well-Known Member

I'd love to have the original GTAs on the Vita. They're so much fun still. ninty72 I know 19 quid is cheap but I've just paid car ins and I'll have tax soon as well. I love Toaplan tho. Fire Shark and Truxton are my fav 2 shoot em ups on the Megadrive. Keep buying for it mate, there's loads to discover on it.

Terramax likes this.
  7. lesdennis

lesdennis Well-Known Member

oh man original GTA on the vita would be awesome, that game is still great fun to play

I'm currently 70 hours into Xenoblade Chronicles 2 and just started on Wolfenstein 2 both on Switch....