Cursed Castilla is getting a Vita physical release! Reservation list opens 2 November. 4000 copies.

Discussion in 'PlayStation Vita Games' started by Mr Tornado, Oct 25, 2017.

1. DojoDan

DojoDan Well-Known Member

Oh sorry mate I thought you were joking. If you entered your email address using the reservation email then you should be able to add it to basket on the product page. If you search for it on their site and go to the product page does it show the add to basket button?

Edit. Just realised you didn't receive the reservation link. I think it's too late isn't it? I've ordered 2 if you do end up having major issues. Can you email PA?

2. Mr Tornado

Mr Tornado Well-Known Member

The cutoff date/time is 11AM 14 November, so there's still time to contact PA for assistance, though if you log in, the game really should be showing up for you. Very strange. :(

3. zodaex

zodaex The Mighty Zodasaur

Well it sounds like it's my own fault for not signing up for the reservation email during the deadline window so I'd hate to bother PA customer support about it. What I've been so confused about this whole process is where I was supposed to sign up for the email in the first place. I couldn't find a link for it anywhere in this thread, or PlayAsias' website. It especially confuses me that I received a reservation email for the PS4 version that I never signed up for, and then never being able to find the signup for the Vita version.

4. zodaex

Definitely not showing up as purchasable when I'm logged in. I've tried 4 times already on different days.

5. DankZaku

DankZaku Well-Known Member

I just checked and its still up for purchase. When I logout, it shows not available. While on the product page I click login, then refresh and its there. Weird that its not showing up for you.

The email links never work for me. I clicked games - PS Vita - then the item on the pre-order section. That's the page I refreshed until it went live yesterday.

But if need be, since they set the limit at 5 lol, I can place a second order and grab one for you. Then when it gets here mail it to you. The extra postage will probably be like $3-4 dollars from me to you.

Just let me know if you can't get it to work and I can help ya out!

6. lesdennis

lesdennis Well-Known Member

you needed to register for the pre order in October so if you didn't do that then that is why you can't currently order the item

only accounts with a pre order request will be able to see the purchase option, the link they email you is completely useless UNLESS you are already logged into your account on play-asia

Once the pre order allocation date has expired the game is then made available for all other customers - so you do still have a chance to order it

7. Digit

Digit Well-Known Member

I feel like shaking you for not asking about this -while- it was running.

In fact, I will.

*SHAKE*

8. zodaex

Actually Dankzaku that would be awesome if you could buy two Cursed Castillas for me. I was holding off to try and order it and Gundam Breaker 3 Break at the same time, but i've since bought Gundam off eBay so Castilla is all I need from Play Asia right now. If you buy me 2 copies and let me know what I owe you, i'll paypal you over the money for it within a few hours. Thanks a lot for this, it'll give me one less thing to worry about. :) By the way I have a new address.

9. DankZaku

No problem, still need them? Looks like it will be $81 with shipping. They're wanting $11.39 for economy shipping. Let me know for sure you want them and I will order ASAP.

Mr Tornado likes this.
  10. zodaex

Yes that's fine, I definitely want them. :)

Edit: money sent!

Last edited: Nov 13, 2017
  11. DankZaku

Ordered, PM me your new address sir!

12. shadowman

shadowman Well-Known Member

Just had my dispatch email for this, so hoping I get it soon :)

ninty72 likes this.
  13. Mr Tornado

Me too. :)

shadowman likes this.
  14. Akros

Akros Well-Known Member

+1 shipped copy here

Gotta wait now :)

shadowman and zodaex like this.
  15. DojoDan

Me too! Hopefully it doesn't take too long.

16. DankZaku

3 copies shipped!

zodaex likes this.
  17. lesdennis

lesdennis Well-Known Member

mine shipped today aswell, I opted for the more expencive but slower delivery option which doesn't force you to pay customs charges (for an item below the customs charge limit)

does anyone know if you can pick the quicker shipping option without paying the customs fee?

so probs 3 weeks wait for me

Retro8bit likes this.
  18. Retro8bit

Retro8bit Well-Known Member

PSN ID:
    Retro-8-bit
    Just got the email confirmation that my order was shipped! The year may be getting closer to the end, but the hits just keep right on coming for Vita! So hyped!

DojoDan likes this.
  19. Calamity

Calamity Well-Known Member

Ask customer service to halve the value written on your invoices (they won't go lower than that), they have done that for me and my friends, and also for some people here I believe. Then you can just use the cheapest option and be a lot less worried about customs duties. :) Be advised that it also lowers the amount they'll reimburse you if your parcel goes missing, but since even the cheapest option comes with tracking, chances of that happening are slim.

20. DojoDan

Good day! We regret to inform you that your package is currently unable to be tracked
    as of the moment. The issue has been brought to our attention today. We've been
    advised that there is a delay due to high season and this caused a backlog on cargo
    flights out of Hong Kong. Please note that we do not have any control over it.
    Hopefully, the tracking information will be updated anytime this week. In case we get
    any further information, you can be assured that we will inform you immediately.
    Meanwhile, we kindly ask for more of your patience and understanding towards this
    matter.

Your attention and consideration are highly appreciated. Our apologies for any
    inconvenience this may cause you.

Best regards,

Play-Asia.com Customer Support

21. AllHasRed

AllHasRed Well-Known Member

Got the same message yesterday. Hopefully our stuff doesn't get lost among the busy season! That reminds me that I wanted to follow up on that with their customer service and ask whether they keep extra replacement copies (it's still for sale though, so it would probably be premature to panic on my part) - I'm sure they are going to receive a lot of inquiries along these lines now though.

22. Billybobbean

Billybobbean Well-Known Member

I got the same mail a couple of days ago. Checked my tracking today and it looked as though it was now en route to the UK now and would get an update in 24 hours.

Doubt its anything to worry about, good to know they have stuff in place to spot it going walkabout.

DojoDan likes this.
  23. Mr Tornado

Hhm. Haven't had an email. My games were shipped 20 November 12.01PM according to my dispatch email. When was everyone else's shipped?

This is what my tracking looks like on postal ninja.

Shipment created
    HONG KONG
    Nov 24, 2017 7:53 PM

Quantium Solutions
    Shipment Information sent to transhipment hub
    Nov 27, 2017 12:00 AM
    Singapore Post

Despatched to overseas United Kingdom
    Nov 27, 2017 1:27 PM
    Quantium Solutions
    Shipment despatched to overseas

Last edited: Nov 28, 2017
  24. Billybobbean

Billybobbean Well-Known Member

Mine was shipped same day but at 7pm. Whats postal ninja?

25. Akros

Akros Well-Known Member

No email yet but still, I haven't checked my tracking.