DEVIOUS DUNGEON Physical Release!

Discussion in 'PlayStation Vita Games' started by rajat, Aug 2, 2018.

1. shirokuro

shirokuro Well-Known Member

Question to those who have got their copies of Devious Dungeon: Did it come with the stickers which normally come outside the game box?

I know Severed came with it, but Rainbow Moon and Skies didn't, so just checking in!

2. Mr Tornado

Mr Tornado Well-Known Member

Nope, no stickers with my copies.

shirokuro likes this.
  3. Tweeg

Tweeg Well-Known Member

No sticker with my copy either. Maybe PA/EAS has decided to drop inclusion of that little extra?

There was one other oddity with this release. It was mailed from "The Netherlands", not from Asia.

shirokuro likes this.
  4. zodaex

zodaex The Mighty Zodasaur

Mine got delivered to my neighbor's house yesterday one street over. Crossing my fingers that they are cool! I'll see when I get home tonight.

shirokuro likes this.
  5. TheAtom

TheAtom Well-Known Member

Whoa that's strange! You think it could be that there it passed a particular depot where it got labeled again?

I have had Hong Kong packages passing the UK where they got re-labeled for intra-European transport, I am guessing, perhaps to do with my prepaying of import duties (my guess, honestly, probably a way to have people in the UK deal with it, so that for Belgian postal services it looks like an average UK package).

Could be something similar!

6. Tweeg

Tweeg Well-Known Member

It's the only shipping label on the box, return address is for a address in The Netherlands, and postmark indicates Netherlandish Postage Paid. In theory though, they could have packed and labeled them in Asia and then freight transported them to The Netherlands where they were then drop shipped off using the Netherlandic postal service. But yeah, even the tracking number shows the package literally was mailed from "Amsterdam, The Netherlands".

7. shirokuro

shirokuro Well-Known Member

My new preorder for them also got the shipping method listed as PostNL instead of the normal plain Economy. I messaged them asking whether I chose the wrong shipping option and they replied with this:

"Yes, you are correct the shipping method is still economy. However, it is via PostNL instead of Singapore Post. This is so as we have upgraded our third-party services for the faster delivery of 14-21 business days. The good thing here is that it has an end to end tracking which will give you a complete details of the parcel's whereabouts."

Looks like it's a new shipping method with more tracking?

Tweeg and TheAtom like this.