Do you ever let other people borrow your Vita games?

Discussion in 'PlayStation Vita Games' started by SONY, Oct 31, 2015.

?

Do you ever let other people borrow your Vita games?

1. Yes, sharing is caring

53.8%
  2. Hell no!!

46.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. SONY

SONY Well-Known Member

Doesn't necessarily have to be Vita games...can talk about any system.

As for me, well...I lend my games out to my brother all the time. :)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 31, 2015
  2. Ficta_Scriptor

Ficta_Scriptor Well-Known Member

I would only ever lend games to my best friend and my brothers. I've met people who don't take care of their game discs at all and just leave them lying around on the floor or whatever. Even then, I do not make a habit of it. I like having my collection displayed on my shelf, and if there's one missing for an extended period I get a bit antsy. For some reason I feel awkward asking for things back, or pestering people about whether or not they've completed it or whatever. But... I always do get them back. I make sure of it.

When it comes to borrowing games, if the game in question is truly great, I would rather have my own copy for my collection.

3. Goro

Goro Well-Known Member

I don't really have any close gamer friends. My girlfriend plays video games though and we don't live together so I guess you could say she borrows them. She only owns Nintendo consoles though so not Vita games.

4. Hikami

Hikami Member

I only know one other person with a Vita and we basically have the same games so.. I haven't let anyone borrow anything yet.
    I did let people borrow my 3DS games before and they've returned them with no problem. It's only discs I wouldn't let people borrow... they always somehow manage to get them scratched.

5. failgunner

failgunner Member

I used to lend the popular titles like uncharted ga or batman aob but not anymore since it is harder to find the games I buy physical copies of. I end up importing most of my games since nothing releases in India.

6. Jenny Jones

Jenny Jones Site Staff Staff Member

I lent a friend Danganronpa about 3 months ago, but noticed about a month ago that he still hadn't got any trophies on it so I asked him, subtly, how he was getting on with it and he said he hadn't had much chance to play it but he would this month. Checked his profile again this month and he still hasn't played it...trying to think of a polite way to ask for it back as it doesn't look like he'll ever play it!

7. Blaze8937

Blaze8937 Member

I really don't have many friends that own a vita. But the ones that do, i would be afraid to let them borrow my games just because i know they are the type of people that don't take great care of their stuff so it makes me worry on how they will handle my stuff.

8. SONY

SONY Well-Known Member

Glad to see some generosity on TVL :)

9. AceofOpus

AceofOpus Member

If any of my friends lived near me and owned a Vita I'd probably let them borrow a game or two.