"English" Asian Physical Releases

Discussion in 'PlayStation Vita Games' started by Billybobbean, Feb 25, 2015.

1. Kresnik

Kresnik TVL Guest Reviewer

Maybe :p

2. AllHasRed

AllHasRed Well-Known Member

Haven't seen it posted elsewhere on here, so apologies if I overlooked something, but I just got this email from Play-Asia regarding Ys Origin:

This is an important update regarding your order, Ys Origin (Multi Language)
    (PlayStation Vita (PS Vita), Asia, No Region Protection) .

We recently received an update that the release date of this game has been moved to
    September 7, 2017.

At least it's a full proper date and not a vague "July 2017". Maybe also a hint to the LRG release? Back when pqube announced Rabi-Ribi for a PAL release I remember LRG saying that they had the rights to release the game first for any region, so it could be similar here.

Edit: yeah, to answer my own question, LRG version out August 25.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2017
  3. KaiserDragon

KaiserDragon Well-Known Member

Yo guys,

Anyone here have the game, "Chaos Rings III: Prequel Trilogy" (Asia R3 ver.) ?

Did they patch "Chaos Rings III" with the English language capability? or did they just forget about her and move on?

4. zodaex

zodaex The Mighty Zodasaur

I read that Chaos Rings 3 is not a patch but effectively d.l.c. kind of like the Japanese Hotline Miami 2.

5. KaiserDragon

@zodaex, sorry I didn't really get what you mean there, but I assume the one you refer as the "d.l.c. kind" are the game-download process required to be able to play "Chaos Ring 1 / 2 / OMEGA" yeah?

I'm aware of that, but my question here are, have they patch "Chaos Ring 3" to include the English language? I know Chaos Ring 1 / 2 / OMEGA are playable in English added through patch.

Search online for the news but found nothing. That said, I'm having a hard time currently trying to track the game down (should have grabbed her last time when she is right in front of me :( ).

6. sean

sean Well-Known Member

I haven't tried in about 6 months but at that point it was only the 3 download games in english and game on cart was still not in english.

I will try to check it later and see if anything has changed.

7. KaiserDragon

@sean, are you referring to "Chaos Rings"? if so, thank you very much, I really appreciate you checking them out.

There is no need to rush, take your time :D

8. Mr Tornado

Mr Tornado Well-Known Member

hiflyer555, DankZaku and AllHasRed like this.