"English" Asian Physical Releases

Discussion in 'PlayStation Vita Games' started by Billybobbean, Feb 25, 2015.

1. radmiralackbar

radmiralackbar Active Member

This includes a physical cart right? and not codes. I wonder if they will ship to Australia given that the game is banned?? I have to get my hands on this.

Edit: I highly doubt they will ship to Australia, I guess a little trip to Japan is in order.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2015
  2. Mr Tornado

Mr Tornado Well-Known Member

Yay! My English Version Oreshika Limited Edition arrived. :)

[​IMG]

It's the English version of the game in the Asian Limited Edition packaging.

benna and FearlessSasuke like this.
  3. Goro

Goro Well-Known Member

Looks really cool. Where did you order the Asian LE? I didn't see it available on the sites I normally use. Having more options available for Asian releases would be great since that seems to sadly be the biggest market for retail games these days.

Is the Japanese Hotline Miami package confirmed to be on cartridge btw? There are Japanese games released with download code in a box these days too.

4. Mr Tornado

I got it from a very kind person on another forum. :)

5. radmiralackbar

radmiralackbar Active Member

I have done a bit of searching and I have found no confirmation that the release will involve a physical cart and likewise will even be in English. That being said I would still get it just to play Wrong Number. From my experience all physical Japanese releases have included a physical cart, however Final Fantasy may have had one download code?

6. Goro

Goro Well-Known Member

I have seen a couple of examples of Japanese releases containing download code instead of a cartridge like this and this.

Doesn't seem common though but Hotline Miami feels like a limited market for the game so it wouldn't shock me if it happened. Aren't they pretty heavy on censorship in Japan btw? Could hit this game pretty hard.

7. Mr Tornado

That Japanese Limited Edition version of htol#NiQ does actually come on a cartridge. :)

Another download code only was Phantom Breaker Battle Grounds which I was going to buy until I saw someone on NeoGaf mention it was just a voucher.

8. Mamono Man

Mamono Man Active Member

Eh, was upset I couldn't get a LE for The Firefly Diary. :(

9. shadowman

shadowman Well-Known Member

Does anyone know of another site that has the English version of Oreshika available? I've had my preorder with Playasia since the day after the game came out (sold out quick) and I get the feeling they won't get more stock in at all...
    The only other place I can find it is eBay, and its dead expensive there (2-3 times the price).

10. Mamono Man

Mamono Man Active Member

Last edited: Apr 13, 2015
  11. shadowman

12. Mamono Man

Mamono Man Active Member

I was told by someone on another forum about it (though more expensive that play-asia, apparently), but I've not ordered from them before.

13. comeoutpunching

comeoutpunching Well-Known Member

They're probably legit and I think may even be the same seller as on eBay. I ordered from gameofasia on eBay a month or so ago and the payment confirmed to ebay@buygame2.com

14. Shippo

Shippo Well-Known Member

Hope Someone of you guys can Help me. Im Looking know for Days where i can get Both Final Fantasy X-2 HD Remaster Asia (English) and Soul Sacrifice Delta Asia (English). Cant find them on Online Sites/Stores or anything else. I Only find them on some Strange Looking Singapore Sites Which Dont Ship International (Im From Germany). I Also dont want to pay over 40€ for one of Those Games.

Hope you guys can help me :)

15. Mamono Man

Mamono Man Active Member

16. jmontero

jmontero Well-Known Member

I've been looking for them over 2 months now but nothing, nowhere to be found, they are pretty hard to come by

17. Shippo

Shippo Well-Known Member

18. Mamono Man

Mamono Man Active Member

Oh , okay. :) My mistake on Soul Sac D then. FF is still showing as sold out so that links no good, yea?

19. Goro

Goro Well-Known Member

I think you have to give up on the idea of the price being below 40€ for either game. Seems both are out of print in Asia and can pretty much only be acquired locally or through something like eBay. They're also rare on eBay and prices have gone up a lot in the last six months.

Your best bet to even have a chance to find them is probably to stalk eBay every day and hope to get lucky but like I said, both games are rare and they will almost certainly cost more than 40€ unless you are very lucky.

If you know someone you trust who lives in for example Singapore and Hong Kong then maybe they could find a copy for you and then you won't have to pay out the ass either.

20. marineal

marineal Active Member

Hi guys, would you mind helping me out. I'm looking for a vendor or site that sells the Asian English version of Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines. I'm scared that it's become rare so fast, since i can't find it anywhere. Thank You.

21. Shippo

Shippo Well-Known Member

Thank you for your Reply :)
    On The Stores i Found the Games both Where Under 40€. The Big Problem here is that they wont Ship International.
    Since i dont have Contacts Outside of Germany i cant ask someone to get me a Copy of the Games. Im Also Checking Ebay every Day (Ebay.Uk and Ebay.com) but i cant find anything. It really looks like i need to give up on these 2 Games.

22. FearlessSasuke

FearlessSasuke Well-Known Member

15 days after it shipped from play Asia oreshika finally got here :)

23. Billybobbean

Billybobbean Well-Known Member

Just got a letter from FedEx saying I owe them £18 because they had to import my £30 Oreshika. £6 tax, £12 we had to touch your package fee.... Well I'm not using them again. Beware

24. marineal

marineal Active Member

Guys, pls help me get a copy of Oreshika (English). Any vendor pls.

25. shadowman

Was that from Playasia? I had the same issue when I used them once (never again).