English Net High trophies surface

Discussion in 'PlayStation Vita Games' started by Dinoegg_96, Nov 26, 2015.

1. Dinoegg_96

Dinoegg_96 Well-Known Member

English trophies for Marvelous’ PS Vita adventure Net High have surfaced on Exophase. Rather than direct translations of the Japanese trophies, the English trophies are localized text. For examples, trophies like “Do Songaloids Dream of Poseurs?” and “LOL, u fell 4 it.”

Net High is due out for PS Vita in Japan on November 26. A demo is currently available on the Japanese PlayStation Store.

If you didn't know about this game:
    Via Gematsu

2. Goro

Goro Well-Known Member

Xseed plz. Them being owned by Marvelous who made this game makes me hopeful. Never take anything related to the Vita for granted though, that's what I've learned.

3. Billybobbean

Billybobbean Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

This one looked really interesting, glad to know I might be able to play it now!

4. Dinoegg_96

Dinoegg_96 Well-Known Member

I think that the localization of the trophies to western memes is almost a confirmation.

5. SONY

SONY Well-Known Member

6. Goro

Goro Well-Known Member

I remember the original version of God Eater 2 having English trophies back in 2013 when it was released and we still don't have it. Plans do change. I do agree though that it's almost a confirmation and I still think we will get God Eater 2 eventually for that matter, just not the original version.

7. Ficta_Scriptor

Ficta_Scriptor Well-Known Member

Both these games I desperately want to see localised... Also Tokyo Xanadu and Yomawari. I must keep on hoping and not give in to despair...

Conor McKenna likes this.
  8. Kresnik

Kresnik TVL Guest Reviewer

This is it, isn't it? 2016 is going to be the 2014 part-2 that I hoped 2015 would be :p

Seriously though, I don't think Vita has much life left in it now but at least it's going out with a bang full of titles I'll be buying!