Ever Green Titles

Discussion in 'PlayStation Vita General Discussion' started by Terramax, Mar 1, 2020.

1. Terramax

Terramax Administrator

So, what are the Vita games you keep coming back to, again and again, after several years? List 'em!

Everybody's Golf - my fav Vita game. I just can't get enough of this title. When you've played it as much as I have, it's super easy to just jump right in and hit the ball with barely any time needed to think how.

Hustle Kings - Fantastic pick-up-and-play pool title. The touch screen controls make this extremely simply, yet strangely very addictive.

Backgammon Blitz - never thought I'd even like this. In spite of the game being way too easy for me, the relaxing visuals and music make this a great title to play when wanting to unwind.

Everybody's Tennis - OK, a PSP title, but I have sunk a ridiculous amount of time on this title, and continue to play the odd, single game when I have 5 - 10 minutes to spare.

Monster Monpiece - A title I wish I had bought years before. Again, I have a system for winning just about any match, but even with that, I get a sick enjoyment from playing and watching myself trounce the AI. Would love to play again a real opponent one day.

Shinobido - I was once addicted to this title. Probably played between 200-300+ hours on this title. I've maxed out the character levels and all the bomb items to the point where I can one-hit kill the final boss with one bomb on the hardest difficulty. And yet, the hilarious gameplay has me coming back every so often.

Bullet Girls Phantasia - 3rd person shooters are my fav genre, but they are so far and few between these days. This one has standard gameplay + lots of fanservice. Some nice music too. Will keep coming to this until the Switch has such a title.