Official Topic F.A.Q. & Tips

Discussion in 'PlayStation Vita Help' started by Kyle, Jan 5, 2014.

1. zodaex

zodaex The Mighty Zodasaur

If you are talking about digital games then you've got to use a separate memory card for each PSN region of games.

2. Xorro

Xorro Member

Hi, yes I am talking about digital. If I have a Japanese memory card with games on will I be able to put that in the vita while it's configured for my UK account?

3. Vita_Girl

Vita_Girl Well-Known Member

If that memory card is also configured to your UK account then yes, if not you need to format it first.

4. Xorro

Xorro Member

I might be misundertanding here, but it sounds like I can't play PSN/digital games on my UK account if they're from another region, because the games can only be on a memory card that matches the game region and you can only insert a memory card in to the Vita that matches the region of your account?

*edit*

This post confirms my thoughts. https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/48982-can-i-play-japanese-games-on-my-eu-account-on-vita/

5. zodaex

zodaex The Mighty Zodasaur

Now you're starting to see why some of us here covet physical games so much. Lots of advantages and perks to be had over digital. It's true what they say about digital games and that you don't really own anything but a license. I'd rather own a videogame than a mere license to play a videogame any day.