Finished my setup today with the cutest gaming chair!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Lounge' started by brucezed11, Jun 15, 2020.

Tags:
  1. brucezed11

brucezed11 New Member

I finished my setup today with the cutest gaming chair!
    My mother didn't like that I had paid for the games for a long time. And she refused to buy me a gaming chair. I need a chair upgrade. I bought a cheap one that tried to save a few pennies and my back hates me ever since.

We didn't have a gaming chair, so I responded with a roller on my old chair. This is how I felt. She was not happy. I am looking for something comfortable and reliable.

Everyone will recommend something like high-end office chairs as if they were available everywhere. In my experience, even a used one costs more than $ 400.

Yesterday. I just received a $ 100 Autofull gaming chair used by one of my gaming friends. With my gift money. It was great. I think it's reasonably priced.At Bzfuture, best girl gaming chair sells for $ 299.

To be honest, it is good enough for me. I probably played WOW for 6 hours last night with no pain. My previous chair made me sweat and left my painful lower back. My only complaint about the entire chair is the armrests, but you could probably get small armrest cushions or something..

SONY likes this.
  2. SONY

SONY Well-Known Member

Really need to open pics please :)