Fire Emblem Fates is out today in North America

Discussion in 'Nintendo Discussion' started by Rat King 64, Feb 19, 2016.

1. Rat King 64

Rat King 64 Well-Known Member

I just came back from Best Buy. I bought both versions of the game. The limited edition would have been nice, but I missed that opportunity. Oh well ...

2. comeoutpunching

comeoutpunching Well-Known Member

By pure luck my gamestop order was placed the day before they started cancelling them. Shipped in a cheap envelope that crushed the box before ripping open in transit, but lucky to have it as you point out. Are you starting with Birthright too?
    [​IMG]

3. Rat King 64

Rat King 64 Well-Known Member

That is terrible! When you pay extra to get a special edition you expect it to arrive in good shape. I would have been furious.

I am jealous though. I would have liked to have all three games on one card. I have more than one 3DS so I try to avoid digital versions of big games.

I will be starting with Birthright. However, I want to get some other games finished first. I have too many games on the go right now.

4. comeoutpunching

comeoutpunching Well-Known Member

I'm with you on the backlog but this is definitely next on my 3ds list. The scarcity of this cart is just ridiculous of Nintendo, and it wouldn't be so bad if at least Revelations was coming to a cart.. Maybe they will consider that in the near future if not more of the $80 everything cart.

5. Luminescence

Luminescence New Member

Can I have your older 3DS? o_O