Future of the Website

Discussion in 'Rules, Announcements, Feedback, & Competitions!' started by Terramax, Sep 23, 2019.

1. SONY

SONY Well-Known Member

I'm still here :)

2. wintermute

wintermute Well-Known Member

I am still hanging around for those last two NA physicals to get released by LRG...

3. SONY

SONY Well-Known Member

This place never gets old, but in all honesty, I've moved to the TVL Discord.

Hi zodaex :cool:

4. Terramax

Terramax Administrator

I`m still hanging around until Muphy hands me the keys. I recently started the discord, but it isn`t the same. No topic titles means conversations are too random. Half the time they don`t seem to be about the vita and, if they are, it is just people showing off games they`ve bought, which is of zero interest to me. I honestly don`t care for the size of people`s game collections.

SONY likes this.
  5. SONY

SONY Well-Known Member

All we need is for something that you're already trying to make happen (as soon as you get the keys from Murphy)...

New member registrations to be unlocked!

6. SasukeTheRipper

SasukeTheRipper Well-Known Member

Murphy is not interested in handing over the keys to you, otherwise he would have done that already.

7. Terramax

Terramax Administrator

Yeah, I am aware of that. But sooner or later, he is going to want to stop paying money for this forum and will ultimately have to make a choice; either let it disappear into the ether, or hand it over to someone whom does want to keep it alive.

8. Terramax

Terramax Administrator

Well guys, not sure what to say anymore.

Recently, I am guessing it was Murphy (and a few others) that started a kickstarter for a Nintendo Switch magazine, as can be seen on the Vita Lounge facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/TheVitaLounge

Obviously, I am quite upset about this. Assuming it is him, then he can`t be bothered to let go of this dead forum to someone, but he has the time to set up a new, physical magazine with a bunch of other people. If you read our brief conversation, he gave what I consider to be a lousy excuse as to why. I sent a personal message giving 2 email address only for him to claim that he can`t send messages privately and now, as per usual, he then stopped responding.

Obviously, as we all known, he just doesn`t want to tell me he doesn`t want to hand over the keys. And I honestly can`t be bothered messaging him anymore.

If people want him to hand over the forum to either myself or someone else, I suggest everyone else send him a private message (or several) via the Vita Lounge facebook page and / or, if you a member of Switch player, contacting him that way and spamming him with messages about the situation.

Final alternative would be, if you are able to, contact him on this new kickstarter of his.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/nintymedia/ninty-fresh-issue-1/description

At the end of the day, if it is only me contacting, then it is easy for him to simply ignore. But if a whole group of people demand answers from him, then maybe, just maybe, he might do something about it.

Personally, I don`t get why anyone would be willing to throw money at a new project of his, when he is only too willing to drop a project as soon as he gets bored of it, and won`t allow others to pick up and continue things that he has started. Obviously I will continue to be around this forum for a while, but I will need the help of eveyone else here if we are to get this forum up and running again.

So, yeah, if you have a minute or two, please send a message his way.

SONY and zodaex like this.