Game Case Suggestion Thread

Discussion in 'PlayStation Vita General Discussion' started by AceofOpus, Jun 12, 2015.

1. AceofOpus

AceofOpus Member

I was wondering whether you guys keep all your physical copies of Vita games in their original cases always or do you have them in a carrying case. If the latter is true which one do you use. I've got one of those twelve game cases but it filled up quick and now I'd like one that holds more. I hear there is a 24 game case but I can't find it anywhere it seems. Is that true at all?

2. Unknownwolf

Unknownwolf Well-Known Member

I think the 24 one was only released in Japan. I tend to keep mine in there original cases personally, but the multi case is good for traveling :p

3. comeoutpunching

comeoutpunching Well-Known Member

I have a couple of those travel cases, a Sony 12 game case and an 8 case I ordered for like 99 cents off ebay (free shipping). I'd recommend getting a few of those from the bay for just a couple of bucks. They appear to be the same ones 3rd parties sell for 10x the price and so the quality is fine :)

4. jmontero

jmontero Well-Known Member

always in their original case ;)

5. benna

benna Well-Known Member

As I've said before, I use this. Keeps my vita safe for transport and storage. And the game holder is 32 games (really 30+2 memcards). It used to be $19. But I picked them up for $9.99 lately. So I have 4 of them. I use all 4 32-game cases (to store my 100+ physical game cards). I put my travelling black vita, in one case. My 2nd White Vita stays at home in another case. The case carries the Vita safely on one side, and a 32-game holder, plus earbuds on the other side.

http://www.rocketfishproducts.com/products/gaming-accessories/RF-PSV1302.html
    http://reviews.bestbuy.com/3545a/6314893/rocketfish-ps-vita-starter-kit-reviews/reviews.htm

Last edited: Jun 17, 2015
  6. benna

benna Well-Known Member

I was at best buy today, just bought ANOTHER of those cases. It was $9.99 and was the last one. I want the 32 card holder, because I have just imported and have on pre-order another 20 vita games.