Had my vita crash last night

Discussion in 'PlayStation Vita Help' started by ozm8ey, Mar 25, 2018.

1. ozm8ey

ozm8ey Member

Hello well basically my pc is broken and i cant stand playing phone games with thier crappy controls so i started to play my vita. Been playing my vita for about a week then yesterday i bought call of duty black ops declassified pre-owned for $12 from eb games and last night just as i got into a match my ps vita said something like an error has occured and will turn off.

What happened just before that was first i went into match making then i got an network error screen then it kicked me back to the main menu. After that i went strait back to multiplayer and just as you get to select your gun class the vita switch off thing happened.

Been playing my vita all today and hasn't happened again but only played cod for 1 match.

Just hoping it wasn't my ps vita and instead was the game.

Any ideasa guys? I bought 5 games from ebay before it happened so i paniked when it did happen

2. TheAtom

TheAtom Well-Known Member

I gave it a quick google, and it seems there are some people having similar problems with COD on the Vita. If you google "Call of Duty PS Vita crashes" it should give you a few results that are particularly about a multiplayer issue.

I don't own the game myself, but it sounds like an in=game thing.

At the same time, did your whole PS Vita turn off, or just the game?

3. ozm8ey

ozm8ey Member

The whole vita an error came up saying the ps vita will turn off. Still haven't had it happen again but man it made me feel like crap