Hell-to-the-O

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by sypher, Jul 8, 2017.

1. sypher

sypher Member

Hi everyone.

I'm Dave, currently 30 and love long walks on the beach - single and ready to mingle!

Hah in all seriousness, some of you may know me (if you frequent it) as Syph33r over on the Official PlayStation Forums where I'm an MVP.

I also created and write for my own site (mostly movie reviews) with the odd gaming review/article now and then, trying to get more into writing gaming reviews, but I find it it hard to write about an experience that can take a hundred hours condensed into a small written format.

Movies are so much simpler to write about :D Oh and the site is Crash Landed in case you were confused - I started it around 2 years ago.

I also collect games. Currently working on a full PS3 PAL set. I used to have a written record over on the PS Forums, but after the forums got shifted around it messed it all up. I may start again though, but probably make YouTube vids or something, easier that way. Last I checked I was at around 600+

At some point I'll go for a full PS Vita set too, I do have quite a few and the library isn't exactly massive, so seems doable - especially with releases coming to a trickle these days. And yeah I love my PS Vita (come at me bro).

Anyways I guess that's about it. Apologies to the person that had to read this whole diatribe, and looking forward to getting to know the fellow PS fans on here ;)

Mr Tornado likes this.
  2. Kyle

Kyle Just Some Guy Staff Member

PSN ID:
    teflontactics
    Hey Dave, welcome to TVL. :)

sypher likes this.
  3. sypher

sypher Member

Thanks Kyle!

FYI we have the exact same PSN trophy level :)

4. Mr Tornado

Mr Tornado Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum. :)

sypher likes this.