Hi VITA Islanders

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by masofdas, Aug 19, 2018.

1. masofdas

masofdas Member

Hi Mas here

I've had a VITA for years now and used to get the magazine but was mainly all digital with systems but just started collecting games for it, bought a PSTV and just wanted to know what still gets played online part from the likes of Killzone and do people play at certain times etc

How do I change my icon as well on here?

Vita_Girl and Retro8bit like this.
  2. Vitaful Mike

Vitaful Mike Well-Known Member

Let me be the first to say, welcome aboard the Vita Loungers community, Mas.

It's quiet here at the moment as either people are still sleeping, at work or gaming away on their Vita.

I started building up my collection about a year ago. With online gaming, Freedom War, PS All Stars and Borderlands are still active.

PS. You can change your avatar after a few more forum posts.

Enjoy your time here, mate. :)

Last edited: Aug 20, 2018
    masofdas likes this.
  3. Retro8bit

Retro8bit Well-Known Member

PSN ID:
    Retro-8-bit
    Welcome to our Vita family! :)

In order to change your avatar you need 1 like and 3 posts. I just gave you your first like so post one more time and you should be good.

masofdas and DojoDan like this.
  4. TheAtom

TheAtom Well-Known Member

Welcome here!!

I personally don't really play online much in general so I can't help you there. I thought there was a vitalounge minecraft server as well but I don't know the details of it. :D

masofdas likes this.
  5. masofdas

masofdas Member

Thanks for the welcome

Yeah I was just hoping that VITA fans had community nights with the online games, I will check out Freedom War, PS All-Stars and Borderlands which I do have the first two as downloads and a mate who wants to play FW but I was thinking more Need for Speed or Killzone and everyone plays Need for Speed on a Thursday for instance.

As for my collection I've got 8 games at the moment with another 4 on the way, I think my plan is going to be more of if I see something in GAME, CEX etc that are well priced and I don't own I'll buy.

Vitaful Mike, DojoDan and TheAtom like this.
  6. TheAtom

TheAtom Well-Known Member

There's a ton of good stuff out there so you're sure to have a good time collecting!

We don't really have nights like that, but maybe there's animo for it? Can always try to drum up something.

I personally don't really own Need for Speed or Killzone, but I would be up for playing Sonic Racing online with a group!

masofdas likes this.
  7. Mr Tornado

Mr Tornado Well-Known Member

Welcome to The Lounge. :)

masofdas likes this.
  8. DojoDan

DojoDan Well-Known Member

Howdy.

I bought a few in Game when they had them on 3 for 2 offer about 2 years ago or so but nowadays their Vita stuff isn't cheap. CeX is hit n miss so I'd definately consider keeping a constant eye online.

masofdas likes this.
  9. masofdas

masofdas Member

My plan is if I see something in somewhere like those and I think the game is well priced, I'll pick it up.

DojoDan likes this.