Hori L2/R2 + L3/R3 Assist Attachment Remote Play grip for PS Vita Slim

Discussion in 'PlayStation Vita General Discussion' started by Renegade Bastard, Nov 1, 2016.

1. Renegade Bastard

Renegade Bastard Well-Known Member

I'm happy to hear you are coming back to Vita and giving the handheld another chance! When I ordered this grip for my Vita Slim, it was a game changer for me. I rarely play my Vita without the grip attached now. I just love it that much!

There has been more and more great games releasing on the Vita as well. I find myself playing mine, especially more so now that I purchased Toukiden 2! (I mainly play my Vita at work in my downtime)

Whenever you receive and get a chance to try out your Remote Play Assist Attachment grip, be sure and post back here what you think of the grip. :)

2. Renegade Bastard

I'm still using my grip to this day! I absolutely love it.

Anyone else pick up the grip as of late that care to share their thoughts on the product?

3. sean

sean Well-Known Member

No, I'm still looking for a nice set of 1000 grips as back ups incase min breaks.

Once you go grips it's hard to play a naked vita.

I tried out a cpl of the 1000 grips and even the worst pair still adds better shape and seems to help with hand cramps.

Renegade Bastard likes this.
  4. Renegade Bastard

Strongly agreed. The Vita feels so much better with a grip installed. I rarely play mine without the grip attached. I absolutely love it!

sean likes this.
  5. legalalien

legalalien Member

I´m still looking for the grip cover for the OLED-Vita. Still sold out everywhere. Does anybody know where you can get two for a reasonable price. The eBay listings are a bad joke.

6. Renegade Bastard

Unfortunately eBay is the only place I could track down the grips for OLED Vita. Yes... they are expensive AF, too. :(

Play-Asia doesn't seem to stock the grips for OLED Vita anymore, I rarely see available stock on the website.

7. legalalien

legalalien Member

Play-Asia still lists the grips for restock in March. Well, it´s May now...... Hope fades, but maybe there will be a final batch. I won´t pay 100 US-Dollars for a piece of plastic.

8. hiflyer555

hiflyer555 Well-Known Member

On a Saturday night, when you're 664 miles away from home...

[​IMG]

(This is The Witcher III in case it's hard to tell...)

This grip is amazing. Worth every last penny for sure. One of the best purchases I've made for my Vita!

9. Lando452

Lando452 Well-Known Member

How?s this grip still working for you guys? I am looking at getting one for my OLED Vita.

10. FadedMFC

FadedMFC Member

How would people rate the comfort of this grip?

I've just got hold of the Nyko Power Grip and actually find it pretty uncomforable, mainly due to the predefined finger rests on it.

11. hiflyer555

hiflyer555 Well-Known Member

I find the grip to be quite comfortable. It gives me a more natural-feeling place to rest my fingers. Works great for longer play sessions (which tends to be the case when I'm remote playing something like The Witcher or Fallout). Definitely recommend!

I can't comment to the comfort of the Nyko grip. I've seen many people that seem to like it, and some that don't care for it too much. Sorry!

12. Renegade Bastard

I'm still using the grip to this day! I absolutely love and adore it. Trust me... if you don't already own it? Buy one, you won't regret it! :)

Make sure you own the Vita Slim, tho! This grip isn't compatible with OLED model unfortunately.

hiflyer555 likes this.
  13. Renegade Bastard

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided sure works great with this grip attached! I've been playing on my PS4 Pro when at home and Vita Remote Play when at work! I love this grip! ;)

hiflyer555 likes this.
  14. bad_boo

bad_boo Hyperspin fan

I've got one from aliexpress and feels comfortable. For some reason I have noticed that the L2/R2 cases for the vita 1000 are slightly more expensive than the 2000 version

15. Roscoe Jones

Roscoe Jones PSN ID: Roscoe369 Friend Me!

I use the remote play assist grip with my Ps Vita slim all the time, it helps to prevent my hand from cramping. I tried the other grip L2/R2 but it scratches the system so I returned

16. Renegade Bastard

Attaboy, Roscoe! Same here as well. I absolutely love this grip attachment and use it very often, also!

Roscoe Jones likes this.
  17. Digit

Digit Well-Known Member

Are you sure you're not getting royalties for this, RB?

zodaex and Renegade Bastard like this.
  18. Renegade Bastard

That would be badass if Hori paid me to advertise for them! I can only hope and dream, tho. :(