Hori L2/R2 + L3/R3 Assist Attachment Remote Play grip for PS Vita Slim

Discussion in 'PlayStation Vita General Discussion' started by Renegade Bastard, Nov 1, 2016.

1. Roscoe Jones

Roscoe Jones PSN ID: Roscoe369 Friend Me!

Just a grip with a battery pack. Only con is the charging port isn't reinforced enough like the port of our smartphones

2. zodaex

zodaex The Mighty Zodasaur

3. Amos67

Amos67 Well-Known Member

4. Rattlebag

Rattlebag Member

I bought the original L2/R2 grip when it was released. Did anyone buy both this and the Hori? Worth the upgrade?

5. Roscoe Jones

I have. I highly recommend the Nyko power grip currently sold on Amazon. It's like 30+ USD. It has a built in battery but I don't use the built-in battery, it's it's old by now and the usb charging port isn't sturdy like a cellphone's usb port. The grip itself is the best you can get in the market.

6. Roscoe Jones

WOW!! I finally found a high quality grip for my oled vita. It's an alternative next to the Nyko grip which, for some reason, went up in PRICE $$$$! It's essentially the same grip, minus the extra built-in battery, by CTA Digital. It's a around 12-20 bucks on eBay and Amazon . Very snug fit with minimal wiggle. I used two small circle felts on each side to eliminate the wiggle. It also locks the [OLED] vita in place. :) [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    From what I understand, this grip was released in 2012! So glad I found it because I refused to pay 200 bucks for any damn grip!

Tweeg likes this.
  7. TheAtom

TheAtom Well-Known Member

I'm actually considering an L2/R2 grip for remote play. Anyone have any suggestions?