I love Jeremy Corbyn

Discussion in 'Off Topic Lounge' started by Fanny Magnet, Apr 20, 2017.

1. Fanny Magnet

Fanny Magnet Sex God!

:)

I for one will be voting Labour and I'm not joking I for one love Jeremy Corbyn.

Better than that Theresa May because she wants to take all my benefits off me.

Vote Labour.

2. AJ77

AJ77 Well-Known Member

For one you need your head examining if you believe any bullshit that comes from that lunatic.
    And two you shouldn't rely on benefits from anyone.

ninty72 likes this.
  3. Fanny Magnet

Fanny Magnet Sex God!

I don't care I love Jeremy and I emailed him yesterday to tell him how much I love him.

And two I'm a dole scroungero_O.

4. ninty72

ninty72 Well-Known Member

And that's what wrong with this world.

5. Fanny Magnet

Fanny Magnet Sex God!

The problem with the conservatives they are trying to move people from ESA to JSA and this is potentially devestating to people who should be on ESA.

Corbyn is defending people on ESA.

There is always a discussion as to exactly who should be on ESA and who should be on JSA. But the conservatives seem to be going too far in their desire to move people from ESA to JSA.

Again it can be devastating to people's lives.

I'm on ESA, in a support group, have been for nearly 3 years, if they move me to JSA, well I'm finished.

6. Fanny Magnet

Fanny Magnet Sex God!

Go go Jeremy!

Theresa May is finished, giving billions to the DUP to prop herself up.

Jeremy......
    Jeremy......
    Jeremy......

Ahead in the popularity poles!

Sorry I haven't been on here over the last 2 months, been quite ill.

7. sypher

sypher Member

I respect the man (as he whole heartedly believes what he's touting) even if I don't align with his views at all and believe he would turn our country into a Marxist hell.

Theres far too many politicians that don't have an ethos behind their views, regardless if its perceived to be right or wrong, that basically fall into the camp of swaying whichever way the wind is blowing.

8. Fanny Magnet

Fanny Magnet Sex God!

Why don't you align with his views?, he wants to boost the health service, offer free education, protect the sick and needy (like me) and raise minimum wage to £10 per hour to protect the poor (and remove zero hour contracts) and offer people affordable housing. The price is 7% on corporation tax (which only the ubber rich/companies will notice) and a rise in income tax for the top 10% (90% of people won't notice a difference and again millions on minimum wage will see a significant boost to their income).

None of this 'strong economy' bollocks that Theresa May comes up with every time she opens her mouth and again she's just spent a billion to prop up her own government.

Labour 8 points ahead in the opinion polls.

Go go Jeremy.....

Jeremy.....Jeremy.....Jeremy.....

I've emailed him told him how much I love him, then sent an email to Number 10 and told Theresa May she's a shocker.

and i'm a Chartered Accountant with a BSc in Economics (former FD of a company and former principal of my own firm of chartered accountants), I know a thing or two about a thing or two, none of this marxist hell rubbish, I don't see a decent health service, protecting the sick and needy, free education (which I had) and people earning a living wage and affordable housing as being a marxist hell. Seven years ago I earned £150,000 per year and I didn't mind paying my taxes, why should anyone else mind, especially the top 10% of earners. Sadly a suicide attempt and a heart attack changed all that now I have nothing, I had to live 5 years without any real benefit support.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2017
  9. sypher

sypher Member

My Spidey sense is tingling...

[​IMG]

10. Fanny Magnet

Fanny Magnet Sex God!

I can't say he's going to deliver. It might all be hollow words. But he's saying the right words.

I've never had an inclination to vote labour, but strangely enough I really rate Jeremy Corbyn and I think many other people are now coming to the same conclusion.

And don't forget I started this thread on 20th April when Jeremy Corbyn was washed out in the opinion poles.

I am at the very cutting edge of political and biblical debate lol.

11. Fanny Magnet

Fanny Magnet Sex God!

Well bloody Theresa May's opened her gob again hasn't she and said this.................

Theresa May said she has an "unshakeable sense of purpose" to build a "fairer Britain" in her first big speech since losing her majority.

Well that's it then, I was wrong all along on Theresa May, now she mentions a "fairer Britain" well that's it, i'm sold .........

Well how's she going to do this, well she hasn't got a clue has she?, no she said this....

The Prime Minister made a direct appeal to opposition MPs to “contribute, not just criticise” and help “clarify and improve” her policies in the Commons.

So what did Jeremy Corbyn do?, he tossed her a copy of the Labour Party Manifesto and told her to fuck off.

So the best Theresa May has got, is a copy of the Labour Party Manifesto. Lol.