If You Could Bring Any Mobile Games to PS Vita....

Discussion in 'PlayStation Vita General Discussion' started by Trent, Jun 26, 2014.

1. Trent

Trent Owner, PS Vita Reviews

PSN ID:
    L2K7
    Alright, first of all, this is not a topic for you to talk about Mobile games being bad games. This isn't what this is about, so please do not come in here and start trash-talking Mobile games, no matter how good you think your reason is. This is to be a discussion, not a debate.

I thought I would make this topic because of this past week's PSN Update. If you didn't notice, but a new PSP game was added to PSN, which was Natsume's RPG called "End of Serenity". If any of you have gotten and started playing the game, as I have, you might notice something interesting. The game is actually a PSP port/remake of the Mobile RPG that Kemco made that's called "End of Aspiration", but with a few things that are different, noticeably a much better English Script.

With this releasing, thanks to XSEED bringing it over, it got me thinking. This was a Mobile game but was brought over as a downloadable PSP title. What else could they bring over?

That's where this topic comes in. Obviously, there is interest there, with XSEED doing this. Perhaps because it was an RPG, but no matter. So I thought I'd ask everyone here a question. If this continued, and they brought more Mobile games to the PSP/PS Vita as downloadable titles, what would be at the top of your Wanted list?

2. Undrey

Undrey Member

This is cheating, but I'd love for the GTA Trilogy to come to the Vita.

akhi216 likes this.
  3. akhi216

akhi216 Well-Known Member

I would like to see Dead Space (I cheated a bit), Shadowgun DeadZone, Order and Chaos Online, FIFA 15 mobile and Madden 15 mobile (better than a copy/paste FIFA and no Madden at all right?), Let's Golf 3, and last but certainly not least the GTA games.

4. Borshay

Borshay Well-Known Member

PSN ID:
    Borshay
    Civilization Revolution 2, loved the first.

5. ForsakenCrown

ForsakenCrown Well-Known Member

XCOM: Enemy Unknown.

6. Karl Smith

Karl Smith #supersmith2500

PSN ID:
    supersmith2500
    Would love to see this for the PSVita,

Why? I love first person shooters on the Vita, is a decent Android game and would play perfect on the Vita if the dev would upped the graphics more.

7. Darkknezz

Darkknezz Well-Known Member

PSN ID:
    DarkScollo
    ShadowGun Deadzone, Modern Combat, Dead Trigger, Gangstar Vegas, Order & Chaos Online, SSX

8. Kurisutina

Kurisutina Ultimate Vita Enthusiast

PSN ID:
    Shiroyami
    Hohoho, a port begging thread, then let's get down to lists!

1. The World Ends With You Solo Mix
    2. Chaos Rings 2
    3. Rise of Mana
    4. Tales of Phantasia Full Voice Edition
    5. Ace Attorney Trilogy HD
    6. Sonic the Hedgehog 4
    7. Secret of Mana ( I believe it's either 1,2,3, I'd want em all either way)
    8. Final Fantasy 4 Remake (Cause I want the DS graphics ;-; )
    9. Dragon Quest VIII
    10. Game Dev Story
    Whenever I see those games, all I can do is think "If only there were dedicated controls", well of course having Android, that's not hard to do but it's just not the same. Then since this is for Vita, you'd want trophies as well. At this point it's just money on the table from a few different publishers too. I also love the other suggestions listed, could really build a nice list if you know what I mean ;D

jimmy_123 likes this.
  9. Trent

Trent Owner, PS Vita Reviews

PSN ID:
    L2K7
    Definitely not cheating. They are Mobile games, after all. And with the way they brought over End of Aspiration/End of Serenity was pretty nice, as you wouldn't be able to tell it had originally been a Mobile title, and the redone script is really nice. Since it was made as a PSP title, touch was completely taken out of the game and you only have options for the button controls.

Honestly, there are a bunch of games I'm sure a lot of people would throw down first, notably ports/remakes that have been on Mobile. Final Fantasy V and VI and Dimensions. Dragon Quest VIII. Tales of Phantasia. GTA III, Vice City, and San Andreas. Dues Ex: The Fall.

I would say if I could pick any games to bring over, it would be a mix of Mobile games and ports. I would say my top three choices would be.

1. Final Fantasy Dimensions
    2. LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga
    3. Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
    Sure, some ports and lots of Star Wars stuff, but those would be my first three choices, of Mobile games I either have played or have seen a good bit of.

Undrey likes this.
  10. JH_BOOS

JH_BOOS New Member

I would just bring over the google play store.

11. akhi216

akhi216 Well-Known Member

Brave Trials is an insanely addictive free to play aRPG from the makers of the popular Castle Clash. I would love to have it on the Vita.

12. Argetlam1993

Argetlam1993 New Member

For me I would hope to bring 999 to Vita. I would like to have the whole kit-and-kabutal Zero Escape series on Vita, being it purely visual novel

13. LuisMiguel41

LuisMiguel41 Active Member

I liked Mortal Combat 5...

14. Abdaluzez

Abdaluzez Member

PSN ID:
    HardcorQ8
    Doodle army 2: mini militia
    I have already contact this game devs to consider making the game for PS Vita and they said they are very interested.
    Why I want this game so badly on Vita?
    Play the game on your iPhone and then imagine it on 5-inches ->TWO analogs sticks<- L1 and R1 handheld.
    Seriously, play the game for five minutes on your iPhone and you will know what I mean.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2014
  15. repoman

repoman Member

The best mobile game of all time is the Windows Mobile 6 port of King's Bounty. I want that.

16. alejo81

alejo81 Active Member

All the kairosoft games!!

17. LuisMiguel41

LuisMiguel41 Active Member

Modern Combat 5, ..

18. shadowman

shadowman Well-Known Member

I'd love to get Minotaur Rescue on the Vita. Its the one game that I really miss not having on my Vita. It was incredibly addictive back when I used my iPhone loads for games. Both Rayman runner games as well are great games that I'd love to have on my Vita. They aren't a patch on Origins or Legends but still really well done in their own right.

19. gotamon99

gotamon99 Member

Simpsons Tapped Out
    Five Nights at Freddys
    Geometry Dash
    PVZ 2
    SAS 4
    The Amazing Spiderman 2

20. Haven37

Haven37 New Member

The World Ends With You Solo Remix
    I'd love to be able to play that on my vita!