Introducing...Artie!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Artie, Mar 31, 2016.

1. Artie

Artie Member

Hey guys and gals of The Vita Lounge forums! I'm Artie, and I'll be working with the other great staff members to deliver even more of those delicious PS Vita morsels into your daily life.

I'm a fan of collecting old school PS Classics RPGs on my Vita, finding PSP games that control better on Vita, and remote playing PS4 games. Ratchet & Clank > almost anything.

I'm from Texas, so yee-haw I guess. I have an amazing and supportive wife named Allurie and an awesome son named Kit, who will one day inherit his father's irresponsibly large collection of video games (I stack all my UMDs vertically in a single tower).

I'm a huge indie gamer on my Vita and constantly pester indie devs on Twitter about bringing their latest titles to our favorite portable. Maybe you want to help me show them there's more demand? Follow me on Twitter @artiefox to see who I'm bugging. If you don't want to bug devs, let me do it for you! If there's a game you are excited about, let me know.

Basically, I'm just a big ol' gamer and I want to know what interests you...the reader...yeah, you. Why do you love the Vita? What future games have you excited? Do you use remote play? How's your mother been? Maybe you should call her.

DojoDan, Linkx41, Kyle and 1 other person like this.
  2. Linkx41

Linkx41 The King of Hyrule

PSN ID:
    Linkx41
    Welcome to the site!

3. Akkster

Akkster Member

Welcome to the forums :)