It's almost 2019 and I still think PS Vita is awesome

Discussion in 'PlayStation Vita General Discussion' started by brucezed11, Sep 12, 2018.

1. brucezed11

brucezed11 New Member

It's almost 2019 and I still think PS Vita is awesome. I'm glad I have one.I can play many games on PS Vita as i recharged psn cd keys on my account .Guacamelee is an awesome game and only about 5-10$ on PSN,Rayman Legends and Dragon's Crown are top buys.Any Ys game is worth it :)

My friend told me to get this persona 4 game on the vita before I get the 5th one on PS4,Right now, vita library is probably better than the switch.Sony needs to make a more powerful version of the Vita then allow it to connect to the TV will sell like hot cakes as the Switch is with hardly any games.

Axeru777 likes this.
  2. TheAtom

TheAtom Well-Known Member

I feel like this is just an ad for the PSN keys website, but still
    You mean, like the Vita/PSTV combo? Hell, like the PSP?

3. Axeru777

Axeru777 Well-Known Member

It's almost 2019 and I still have 74 Vita games to finish! So many great games!

DojoDan likes this.
  4. Vita_Girl

Vita_Girl Well-Known Member

Well I (sadly) doubt Sony would ever release a new handheld and if they did then it wouldn't sell like hotcakes because of how Sony as a company is (they dump a system on the market and expect it to be a day-one succes).

But that aside maybe that's a better thing, because I wouldn't give another dying Sony system so much love as I did with the Vita.

I like Playstation systems even while I'm more of a handheld/pc person, however I hate Sony as a company and how they let the Vita slowly die is 1 of those reasons.

As for playing on TV, we won't get any better than PS TV but it's better to have that option than none :)

Meanwhile even when the day comes the Vita is really finally dead, it still will be a awesome system for it's past and fans that care(d) about it :)

TheAtom likes this.
  5. Andreas Stalin

Andreas Stalin Well-Known Member

Well this is a Vita site after all so some fanboying must be expected and allowed (although I thought we were beyond that), but saying that the Switch has hardly any games is sticking your head too far in the sand.

6. TheAtom

Which is another reason why I feel the post is custom made advertisement: it's pandering a little too hard to an imaginary fanboy.

The Switch is an awesome system with already a huge library of indie games, a few great first party titles and even a few third party hits. They're making good use of the Wii U's library that has a few gems for which the U was too obscure to be fully appreciated. I don't think I will ever love a console as I do the Vita, nor collect as adamantly for it, but I don't need to knock something else to be able to appreciate what I have.

Vita_Girl that last paragraph... Really had to pinky a tear away (sometimes Dunglish is just the only way to go, proper English just doesn't cover the meaning I want to convey...).

Vita_Girl likes this.
  7. Vita_Girl

Vita_Girl Well-Known Member

The Switch is slowly becoming the Vita but with Nintendo games as extra, that makes me happy because as a handheld gamer I prefer to see Vita games move to the Switch than PS4.

TheAtom likes this.
  8. TheAtom

For certain!! I'm very happy about the slow move, and I hope some of the last publishers still to make the Switch (it's just too easy...) will still do so! Then I don't have to miss out on awesome portable games because of the Vita's impending doom...