Kickstarter for new PS Vita 1000 trigger grip case

Discussion in 'PlayStation Vita General Discussion' started by Takao, Jun 19, 2018.

1. Takao

Takao Well-Known Member

Joetsu, the manufacturer behind three earlier PS Vita cases, is back with a new product. The Japanese company is currently crowdfunding a case for the PS Vita 1000/OLED model that adds front touch bumpers and back R2/L2 triggers. This is particularly useful for Remote Play and PSone titles that map controls to the front touchscreen.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1431622888/l2-r2-front-button-upgrade-parts-for-psvita-pch-10
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    If you already own Joetsu's previous Vita 1000 grip, you can buy the faceplate separately for 1580 yen. If you don't own one, the entire set will cost you 4580 yen.

If the crowdfunding campaign is successful, Joetsu expects to start shipping product out by January.

Own a PS Vita 2000 and want a similar product? Not to worry, Joetsu produced a nearly identical grip for it in 2016. You can order it off of Play-Asia and other retailers.

TheAtom and Frite like this.
  2. TheAtom

TheAtom Well-Known Member

It's a cool idea, honestly. I can't say I play a lot of remote play (somehow it doesn't work too well (yet?)), or PS1 titles, but it is a cool idea...

3. Nonscpo

Nonscpo Well-Known Member

I can honestly state, that I'm not interested in this attachment at all, still I wish them well!