Lego Games

Discussion in 'PlayStation Vita Games' started by Findad, Aug 13, 2018.

1. Findad

Findad Member

Hi all. My son has just completed Lego batman three on his vita and I'd like to get him another. He has marvel on Xbox. He is currently reading LotR after reading the hobbit. Which is better for vita hobbit or LotR. Thanks

2. DojoDan

DojoDan Well-Known Member

Not a big fan of Lega games myself, but I'm sure someone here might help you out.

3. Findad

Findad Member

That's what I was hoping for!!! Reviews seem pretty poor for both unfortunately

4. TheAtom

TheAtom Well-Known Member

I know for a fact there was someone here who loved playing the Lego games... Just really can't figure it out...

5. zodaex

zodaex Blow monsters with all new weapons

I'm sorry that I can't give you a straight answer to your question since I haven't played either of them, however I can highly recommend Lego Batman 2 and Lego Force Awakens.

6. comeoutpunching

comeoutpunching Well-Known Member

I only played one of those two briefly, Hobbit I think, and it wasn’t as fun as the past couple of Lego Vita games. That said, I think your son would enjoy either and I’d get the one based on which book(s) he prefers. Good luck!

7. JamesStill

JamesStill Member

I loved Lego LOTR, I thought it was really well put together (and the trophy 'One does not simply walk into Mordor' actually made me laugh out loud). Has your son seen the films yet? I think you get more out of it if you've seen them, but highly recommended anyway.

8. Tweeg

Tweeg Well-Known Member

I own them all, but have only played two so far, one being Lego Batman 2, which I concur with zodaex was quite fun.

The other one I've played is Lego Harry Potter, and regretfully that title was no where near the quality of Lego Batman 2. Sadly it looked like a ported 3DS game. Play wise the controls of the game were fine, but it really was mentally a wee bit jarring just how drastically off the visual appeal was between this title and Lego Batman 2. You'd have thought a big budget branded title such as Harry Potter would have gotten the same system optimized treatment as Batman 2, but for whatever reason it didn't. Don't let that put you off from the title though, as it still plays fine.

9. Findad

Findad Member

Thanks will go for this one - he has watched the first film waiting to finish second book before watching. Thanks for all responses

TheAtom likes this.
  10. TheAtom

TheAtom Well-Known Member

Now that's proper raising!!

Books first, movies second, teaching a child to actually take the time and concentration for something rather than taking the 'mindless mobile game first, movies maybe some time, books? What?' attitude a lot of parents have nowadays...

11. LTWasabi

LTWasabi Member

12. Findad

Findad Member