Official Topic LimitedRunGames

Discussion in 'PlayStation Vita Games' started by Billybobbean, Oct 8, 2015.

1. DojoDan

DojoDan Well-Known Member

Must admit it's a new one one me as well. Looks great.

2. Sabreman64

Sabreman64 Member

No, James. My copy is in the same situation as yours. It arrived in the UK last Friday, cleared customs the same day, and nothing since then. I have a horrible feeling I'm going to get stung for VAT.

3. JamesStill

JamesStill Member

Damn - well it'll be the first time it's happened to me with Ltd Run - hope it's just a one off oversight. DOn't really mind the 20% VAT charge, it's the £10-£15 handling fee on top that hacks me off!

4. Mr Tornado

Mr Tornado Well-Known Member

You should be okay. LimitedRunGames confirmed that DDP is still in place even though UK orders are being handled by Hermes. My last order from LRG (Risk of Rain vinyl plus games) got delivered fine by them (Hermes).

Last edited: Jun 29, 2017
  5. JamesStill

JamesStill Member

Ah cool - thanks for the info

6. The_stats_guy

The_stats_guy Well-Known Member

I only got my broken age shipping confirmation last monday, and tracking info is unavailable when i click the link

7. Kresnik

Kresnik TVL Guest Reviewer

Mine is still unfulfilled. It's on hold order though.

8. MoMoMo

MoMoMo Well-Known Member

I received my copy yesterday. (Germany) <3

9. AllHasRed

AllHasRed Well-Known Member

If you're referring to the link on your account page, I think they said that Shopify currently doesn't give them the option to actually link to the company they use to ship internationally. If you copy and paste your tracking number into this page here, it should hopefully work.

The_stats_guy likes this.
  10. The_stats_guy

The_stats_guy Well-Known Member

Many thanks, that worked perfectly. Apparently is still on its way to carrier.

I haven't heard anything about my artbook shipment yet though

11. Esterno

Esterno New Member

My wishlist (on top of all the confirmed releases) has to be Damascus gear and bonus points for an LRG-driven localisation of the sequel that's coming out in Japan. Ultra bonus points for a collected edition. If it ever happened I'd be F5'ing from up to a week in advance ;P

12. rajat

rajat Well-Known Member

LRG site updated with upcoming releases n a surprising pre-order !?!!?!!? what ? a pre-order ?:eek::rolleyes:

13. Mr Tornado

Just for the PC version.

From their email.

It's time to break the law. Preorders open for the LawBreakers Collector's Edition.
    Formerly known under the code name “Project Bluestreak”- LawBreakers is a new team-based FPS title that’s all about getting off the ground and competing in gravity-defying combat. Created by Boss Key Productions, a new studio based in the heart of downtown Raleigh, North Carolina and founded in 2014 by industry legends Cliff Bleszinski and Arjan Brussee, this title has streamers, YouTubers and fans HYPED.

Developed right in our own backyard, LawBreakers blew players away during its Summer Beta. It brings a unique brand of fast-paced, high-skill, gameplay that FPS fans have been clamoring for. We're beyond thrilled to work with a team of veteran talent who have significantly impacted our home turf and helped to build it up as a thriving hub for the gaming industry.

Despite the heavy workload preparing for final launch at their studio - this physical version has been a labor of love from Boss Key Productions to ensure gamers have a way to put LawBreakers on their shelf and celebrate the release.

We're beyond thrilled to present the LawBreakers Collector’s Edition!

This limited edition, individually numbered, big-box physical PC release of Lawbreakers features a mix of premium digital and physical content:

[Digital] Deadzo Deluxe Edition - the core LawBreakers game plus exclusive weapon and character skins - a $39.99 value (redeemable on Steam)
    [Physical] Abaddon’s Journal - a journal ripped from the LawBreakers game world, featuring 50+ pages containing original fiction, art, and blank, functional, journal pages - a $19.99 value (final design may vary from mockup)
    [Physical] Two LawBreakers ultra premium character card packs featuring thick card stock and foil - one pack for each faction (LAW and BREAKERS) - a $9.99 value
    [Physical] Exclusive vinyl LawBreakers sticker set plus a Deadzo sticker and postcard - a $4.99 value
    [Physical] Premium individually numbered box issued by order of purchase. The box is 7.75" x 9.5" x 1.75" - the same box dimensions as many classic PC games from the 80s and 90s. The box design features embossing and will be printed with a beautiful metallic silver ink.

Your digital deluxe Steam key will be delivered via email to ensure that no matter what, you’re defying gravity on release day, August 8!

Orders for this item will be open until Friday, July 7th at midnight. Once closed, there will be no new units produced. Any items purchased alongside this pre-order will not ship until this item is ready to ship.

The PS4 version of the game will be available on August 4th, 2017 - in both standard and collector's editions.

rajat likes this.
  14. zodaex

zodaex The Mighty Zodasaur

Why are you rolling your eyes? Pre-orders ensure that everybody that wants the game has a chance to get it. And I know you personally are holding on to multiples yourself, which pre-orders aid with. I really really appreciate with Skullgirls, unlike Curses "N Chaos, I was allowed the opportunity to buy two copies and not have to resort to paying a scalper just for a second copy in order to use the Ad-Hoc multiplayer the game features.

rajat and Calamity like this.
  15. Calamity

Calamity Well-Known Member

I could've sworn either Douglas or Josh (or both :p) said that they didn't want to do pre-orders anymore since Skullgirls was such a mess, so I'm very surprised!

I also support pre-orders when it comes to games like these, produce the demand and nothing else, you have almost no reason to complain if you didn't get a copy afterward. :)

rajat and zodaex like this.
  16. DankZaku

DankZaku Well-Known Member

I was excited to see Josh announce a new PC release yesterday on Twitter, but seeing that its an online only title... easy pass. I like the game, played the closed beta a couple months ago, but I will stick with the digital copy on Steam.

rajat likes this.
  17. rajat

rajat Well-Known Member

Rolling my eyes as it's another pre-order :p
    But you are right on the scalper point and ordering as much you want

Absolutely correct :)

18. Ficta_Scriptor

Ficta_Scriptor Well-Known Member

Sound Shapes would be an absolute must for me. Hope it can happen in the future! Also, looking forward to Salt and Sanctuary!

Oh, and a few games I would buy in an instant:

VA-11 HALL-A (Vita)
    Aaero (PS4) please please please please please...
    Darkest Dungeon (Vita)

Sundance likes this.
  19. Digit

Digit Well-Known Member

Meanwhile I have the artbook but not the games... ._.

20. LimitedRunGames

LimitedRunGames Publisher

Pre-orders have always been okay for PC.

Console not so much, never going back.

Flying_Pig likes this.
  21. Sundance

Sundance Well-Known Member

Finally right amount of copies for PS VITA <3

22. Mr Tornado

From Twitter.

LimitedRunGames

Introducing the Wonder Boy Collector's Edition: game, 2-disc OST, 18" x 24" poster, and 10 trading cards in a beautiful big box!

[​IMG]

DankZaku likes this.
  23. zodaex

I realize that you were rolling your eyes because it was another pre-order. What i'm asking you, is what about pre-orders is making you roll your eyes? You already own the Japanese version of Skullgirls so it couldn't be the long wait right because you can already play it now if you wanted to? If it was the wait you could always sell your pre-order off for more than you paid for it.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2017
  24. rajat

rajat Well-Known Member

As it's a LRG pre-order rolling of eyes becomes very natural :p how long have you waited after pre-ordering a game ? problem with LRG is they can't seem to do a thing on time and they themselves have been saying no to pre-orders

I don't own Skullgirls :( for me it's all about collecting, playing games is just something i do miss a lot :(

zodaex likes this.
  25. zodaex

My bad then, I honestly didn't think it was possible to have over 450 Vita games and still not have the masterpiece known as Skullgirls. I apologize! I just find it interesting to hear people's unique opinions on pre-orders. I've personally been pre-ordering limited Japanese merchandise for almost 10 years so i'm very comfortable with it.

rajat likes this.