Official Topic LimitedRunGames

Discussion in 'PlayStation Vita Games' started by Billybobbean, Oct 8, 2015.

1. Retro8bit

Retro8bit Well-Known Member

PSN ID:
    Retro-8-bit
    So Limited Run confirmed that there will be no Vita games for the month of September. My shelf might be weeping, but my wallet is jumping for joy.

2. AJ77

AJ77 Well-Known Member

Yeah disappointing there isn't at least 1 game, still 19 odd games on their Vita release schedule, looks like only 6 at the most will come out in the rest of this year if they plan on 2 a month for the remaining 3 months, i don't like it if they are holding stuff just to please the people who can't contain themselves and buy every game on every system, just get the games out and let them worry about their bank balances!

3. Shippo

Shippo Well-Known Member

I hope someone here can answer me a question that i have. I know that Limited Run changed there postcard thing and instead we get the trading cards. But what about the stickers ? Did they cancelled that too ? Because i got Ocean Horn and Plague Road today and only had the trading cards in it....

4. AJ77

AJ77 Well-Known Member

Hi, yes its just 1 trading card instead of the 1 postcard and sticker...personally i preferred the postcard and sticker, the trading card doesn't even have the games name on...

5. Retro8bit

PSN ID:
    Retro-8-bit
    Anybody picking up any games on September 15th? Gotta admit Caladrius looks tempting.

6. DojoDan

DojoDan Well-Known Member

I'm in for CB. I'm not too fussed if I miss it as it's also fairly cheap at PA. Is there any difference between them do you know?

7. Calamity

Calamity Well-Known Member

Probably O / X buttons swapped.

DojoDan likes this.
  8. Mr Tornado

Mr Tornado Well-Known Member

Nope. Vita only for me.

9. KaiserDragon

KaiserDragon Well-Known Member

I say they are going to be identical content-wise, asides from the front/back cover (and probably spine). The included Manual and Artbook should be the same as well, judging from the number of pages given.

The Asia edition allows the change of subtitles to Korean language though, not sure if the LRG release is going to retain that feature.

Not all Asia region English release follows the Japanese O / X buttons. In fact, most of the English release in Asia have the Western O / X combination, which I suspect they are just the Western version re-release for the Asia (R3) region.

I never heard of both the "Shadow Warrior 2" and "The Flame in the Flood" and can't say they interest me from the cover.

I already got Caladrius Blaze so I will just wait for the what they said being "Previously Japanese only Vita release"

Last edited: Sep 8, 2017
    DojoDan likes this.
  10. Calamity

Calamity Well-Known Member

I know, but you can never be too certain. The physical Asia version of Shadow of the Beast has O and X swapped, and that's a British game.

Anyway, I did a small amount of research and from what I can see the buttons aren't swapped on the Asia version of Caladrius Blaze.

[​IMG]

DojoDan likes this.
  11. Retro8bit

PSN ID:
    Retro-8-bit
    I decided to pass on the games for September 15th. Would rather save my funds for Vita releases.

12. Vita_Girl

Vita_Girl Well-Known Member

In the end it doesn't lack those languages.

It has the languages the box says (japanese, korean, chinese, english) + spanish, french, german and italian (maybe even more but I didn't check that).

Also when using western languages the buttons are X = confirm, O = cancel and when changed to asian languages it's the other way around.

I did check this all today, changing the system language to those languages triggers supported language.

Don't want to sound rude, LRG said that only THEIR version had that which in the end is BS.

I think that LRG maybe even didn't know about this, the asian-english box doesn't mention it has spanish, italian, french and german language so as long as they really didn't knew that I won't blame them.

But this does mean that their regular edition only has a different cover that makes it more valuable and that's it, nothing more nothing less than the asian-english variant.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2017
    The_stats_guy and DojoDan like this.
  13. Angeru

Angeru Member

Did anyone else missed the shadow warrior 2 from LGR? I just finished completing the checkout process and went OOS, fu.........!

14. Digit

Digit Well-Known Member

I got one.

I'm wondering if LRG is also doing Absolver.

rajat likes this.
  15. Mr Tornado

Mr Tornado Well-Known Member

I didn't buy one, but it appears to have sold out very fast. So glad I'm Vita only. Too much stress!

16. rajat

rajat Well-Known Member

Got one to trade with KS version of Plague road :p

17. Digit

Digit Well-Known Member

Speaking of the KS variant of Plague Road... they ever determine what to do with the Cosmic Star Heroine Kickstarter one? I want one of those. It's what drew my attention to LRG in the first place.

18. Lukey52

Lukey52 Well-Known Member

Surprising they sold out so fast. Personally wasn't interested as I'm just after a LRG official set, would have thought that was the most common collection.

19. Digit

Digit Well-Known Member

Shadow Warriors sold out quickly too, from the original group. A cover variant is even harder I imagine.

20. LimitedRunGames

LimitedRunGames Publisher

21. Digit

Digit Well-Known Member

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF YES!!!!

FearlessSasuke likes this.
  22. Renegade Bastard

Renegade Bastard Well-Known Member

Whaaaaaaaaaat?! :eek:

23. Akros

Akros Well-Known Member

Sh*t, I think I really want this one but those shipping fees! :mad:

24. shadowman

shadowman Well-Known Member

Skipped Windjammers today for Samurai Shodown V Special, kinda glad I did now! Can't wait for the LRG release.

Now the question is - does this at all open the door for Last Blade, Sam Sho or Garou in the future?

zodaex likes this.
  25. FearlessSasuke

FearlessSasuke Well-Known Member

I hope they do the same thing with windjammers collector's edition like they did with Ys Origins Collector's edition, having multiple bundles, I managed to get Ys CE but not Night Trap's CE.

Mr Tornado likes this.