Official Topic LimitedRunGames

Discussion in 'PlayStation Vita Games' started by Billybobbean, Oct 8, 2015.

1. NinjaMicWZ

NinjaMicWZ Well-Known Member

Yeah, I hope you guys get your stuff soon. Sorry you have to wait so long, worrying if something went wrong. Not cool.

I've had a few waits sometimes, but nothing too crazy, probably 'cause I'm in NA. It was actually Undertale from fangamer I waited the longest for.

2. Lukey52

Lukey52 Well-Known Member

It's obviously not ideal but it will turn up eventually or they'll send replacements if something happens. I had a large order with over $300 of stuff that just disappeared, tracking never showed any signs of life. Got a replacement sent out and that was 7 or 8 games, took a while but got to me safely in the end.

I can't comment on YS personally as it was part of my held items which I only requested shipping of the other day but often my orders after having tracking added don't actually move anywhere for a week or 2 after still.

3. wintermute

wintermute Well-Known Member

FWIW I got my combo YS + Asdivine, I hope it shows up for you guys too...

4. Mr Tornado

Mr Tornado Well-Known Member

I know I should be patient (& I know of all the issues) but when I get an email on 5 October saying my order is on the way & nearly three weeks later there's been no movement, I start to feel anxious.

My Y's Vanilla order shipped a week later than the CE & is somehow ahead with regards to tracking...

I guess I'm so used to receiving games from Singapore within a week & Play Asia, Fangamer & Videogamesplus.ca within 10-14 days that it makes the LRG shipping times seem even longer.

DojoDan likes this.
  5. rajat

rajat Well-Known Member

New Arrivals..... :D:D hope i receive my YS Friday Fantasy Bundle and Skull Girls order in this year only :p

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Mr Tornado

A bit of VA-11HALL-A news. It's going to be the biggest Vita print run so far, will launch around the same time as the Japanese release & will have a Collectors's Edition & Vinyl OST.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2017
    Miguel, AllHasRed and FearlessSasuke like this.
  7. FearlessSasuke

FearlessSasuke Well-Known Member

I really hope it comes with a CD Soundtrack.

8. Digit

Digit Well-Known Member

Oh good, a vinyl soundtrack. Can't possibly imagine who around here would get one of those...

Mr Tornado likes this.
  9. KaiserDragon

KaiserDragon Well-Known Member

My copy of ASDIVINE HEARTS finally arrived this afternoon. I opted for the PS4 ver. this time.

Anyway being my first purchase from LimitedRunGames, there are some questions I want to ask just so that I know whether "they are normally that way" or "I just drew the short stick"

(1)
    My copy comes with loose-disc. I heard this situation is common with the LRG released games though.

(2) The plastic wrapping is just normal plastic right? not the one with "Playstation" logo that are used by the usual retail games?

(3) The game case looks and feels way more flimsy compared to the regular retail-game. The disc-bed (The place where the CD sleep inside the case) even leave a mark on the back cover. The center part (back-cover) is where the mark is most notable.

I'm not sure if I sound like I'm complaining (no intention for that), but are other copies in a similar situation?

I need some enlightenment before getting excited for my next LRG purchase.

10. DankZaku

DankZaku Well-Known Member

1) Yeah loose disc is very common in PS4 titles. The plastic used in the cases isn't very strong and its something people have complained about since they released.

2) US based company so the PlayStation wording isn't on the plastic wrap. We don't get the cool little tear strip to open them either :(

3) All the games I've received from them have had the same case as my other PS4 titles. But it is possible the plastic varies slightly by region or manufacture date so it may seem different than what you are used too.

Side note, I'm still waiting on my copies of Ys and Asdivine Hearts to even move. No update since the labels were created 19 days ago :mad:.

11. Vita_Girl

Vita_Girl Well-Known Member

1. Normal thing with PS4 cases, Sony screwed that up (had a few times that non LRG PS4 games came with loose dics, it's a PS4 case issue)

2. Yup, but nothing strange considering Sony themself do that with for example western Vita games, LRG PS4 games just come that way but are legit.

3. More or less Sony their fault, in my opinion the PS4 cases from especially US are even worse quality than EU ones and those are already way worse than for example the PS3 ones.

DojoDan likes this.
  12. Mr Tornado

My Ys Vanilla x2 has finally arrived in the UK. As for the Collector's Edition...

13. The_stats_guy

The_stats_guy Well-Known Member

Is it unusual that my Ys/as devine order has absolutely no details on the tracking? Ascendia's tracking site doesn't even say the label has been created... just a blank page as if i have typed no tracking number in

14. KaiserDragon

KaiserDragon Well-Known Member

Thank you very much for the clarification info @DankZaku, @Vita_Girl

After putting ASDIVINE HEARTS on my shelves, I just realized that she is actually my first US region PS4 games.

I never imagine that the US region games would be more "cheap" in terms of quality, but I guess now I just have to suck it up and deal with them if I still want R1 games.

15. Mr Tornado

Did you combine orders? I opened a new ticket about my Ys CE + Asdivine combined order & apparently they're the last to be shipped. So it probably went out yesterday...

16. The_stats_guy

Thanks tornado, it was a combined order

17. Lukey52

Does anyone know the deal with Lawbreakers re it's position in the LRG run? I got my copy today and noticed it's not numbered (and I have all numbers from 1-45 already taken) so I get the impression it's not an official run? But it did come with a trading card suggesting it is part of the collection. Kinda confusing.

Also noticed on the original site the photo gave it a run number of 44 but my Neurovoider copy is 44.

18. The_stats_guy

They removed it from the main run as loads of people on the LRG forums were moaning that it was an online game only, therefore not worth preserving in physical form.

Collectors are silly, including me

Lukey52 likes this.
  19. Mr Tornado

Ah pants. Worrying news follows...

20. The_stats_guy

This is likely impacting my order then. I hope they replace the items if they have gone missing or are damaged

21. Lukey52

Oh goddamn... I would never have bought it if I'd known that!

Thanks for the info

22. The_stats_guy

At least you can play it with a nice intimate group of other players ;-)

23. Mr Tornado

La Mulana CE.

[​IMG]

La-Mulana EX physical cartridge for the PlayStation Vita. Collector's Edition is limited to 2,500 copies available worldwide. Region free.

The Collector's Edition includes a four-disc complete soundtrack packaged in two double-disc jewel cases, La-Mulana EX physical game for PlayStation Vita, and a folded 18 x 24 poster featuring art by the legendary Katsuya Terada. All contents will be packaged inside a beautiful high-gloss embossed box.

$64.99

24. Shippo

Shippo Well-Known Member

For me i have to say that 65 Dollar is extremely high for a Limited Edition like this (With standards things like Ost and art book (In this case a poster) in it). Since you can get such Limited Editions most times for 30-45 Dollars. With Shipping this would be 80$ to Europe People which is for my opinion almost Insane.... Will definitly stick with the normal version! :) Anyway cool they made a CE for this game

Sundance likes this.
  25. shadowman

shadowman Well-Known Member

Looks really pretty. But as usual, game only for me! Space is the luxury here, and I'm running low at the moment!