Official Topic LimitedRunGames

Discussion in 'PlayStation Vita Games' started by Billybobbean, Oct 8, 2015.

1. DankZaku

DankZaku Well-Known Member

DojoDan the smaller cards. Looks like I need:

Ys - 53, 54, 55

Caladrius Blaze - 58 - 60

Plague Road - 13 or 14 which ever one matches the KS version (got the game in a trade from Stellaking , thanks again!)

I'll get a list of what I have together soon. I'm only trying to complete card sets of certain games, can trade the rest to help others complete their sets.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2017 at 2:13 PM
    Mr Tornado likes this.
  2. Mr Tornado

Mr Tornado Well-Known Member

I've just checked & I've also got a gold Ys card. I started off not really caring about these cards (wanted to keep them though) but now a small part of my brain is thinking of collecting all the Vita related cards...

3. DankZaku

I think the only Gold card I have is the first print of the DariusBurst 001 (with the pink/black backing, flimsy compared to the new white/black cards) that I bought off of eBay. The PS4 CE didn't come with cards so I had to look online to get one. Other than that all of mine are silver.

4. Digit

Digit Well-Known Member

They were supposedly selling packs at some point, so who knows when that will be. It may be a lot easier then.

5. Calamity

Calamity Well-Known Member

Spotted Windjammers and Claire on the website. Claire gives me a Lone Survivor feel, I hope it's good! :)

6. zodaex

zodaex The Mighty Zodasaur

I've already scheduled the day off work for Clair and Windjammers! :)

Retro8bit and DojoDan like this.
  7. shadowman

shadowman Well-Known Member

Didn't even realise there were dates for Windjammers and Claire yet. Not a bad way to end the year with those two games + La Mulana!

8. Retro8bit

Retro8bit Well-Known Member

PSN ID:
    Retro-8-bit
    Funny how people say the Vita has no games, when keeping up with all the releases is getting more and more tricky.

DojoDan and shadowman like this.
  9. shadowman

Yeah, its rather entertaining at this point. While releases have slowed down lately (and I'd wager next year might have things really slow down for the Vita) its still getting really nice support for a 5-6 year old machine that most people wrote off as "dead" years ago.

DojoDan likes this.
  10. wintermute

wintermute Well-Known Member

I have a feeling this was the last year VITA was supported by mainstream publishers because there hasn't been anything to preorder on Amazon since July.

The 2 of the last 4 games released on Amazon will arrive tomorrow (Demon Gaze II & Tokyo Tattoo Girls) and the 3rd one will arrive a week after that (Axiom Verge). The 4th one is Velocity 2X (no ETA yet, assuming it doesn't get cancelled that would be the very last VITA physical game you could have bought on Amazon).

Most likely VITA physicals in 2018 and beyond will be reduced to LRG, Kickstarter, etc...

DojoDan likes this.
  11. shadowman

Yeah. With Axiom Verge in serious danger of actually getting a physical release I don't seem to have many games on my pre order list that aren't out this week (especially because Europe got Velocity a couple of months back). I also doubt we'll see many more Vita games via Kickstarters going forward, guessing we'll see a decent amount of Switch ports instead though which I'm perfectly fine with. Plus Kickstarter Vita ports are a pain in the best of times - I've forgotten which ones I've backed and I do wonder just when I'll see any of the Vita VN's I've backed! Be interesting to see how Bloodstained turns out assuming that doesn't get cancelled.

Limited Run style approaches seem to be the in thing for Vita releases at the moment. And seeing the stuff coming up real soon - namely La Mulana, Cursed Castilla EX, Wind Jammers (to name a few) I think things are still pretty great for Vita collecting. Getting physical releases of these particular games rock, and for everything else I'll just import them from Japan assuming that English translations dry up!

DojoDan and Mr Tornado like this.
  12. Mr Tornado

We must not forget about the awesome upcoming Vegas Party & Chicken Shoot!

13. Billybobbean

Billybobbean Well-Known Member

GOTY for me personally I don't even need to play them to know that

The_stats_guy and Mr Tornado like this.
  14. Pata

Pata Well-Known Member

I think they are fully commited to do that release. I would agree with you if all the versions but the Vita one had been released, but none of them have been released, so I think it's a problem with one or various console releases and that's delaying what I think that it's their plan, which is to release all the versions together.

15. Billybobbean

Axiom verge is already getting a physical isnt it? 365games had it but sold out?

16. Pata

Pata Well-Known Member

Yep. I mean, if they had cancelled the release, stores would have told us so.

17. DankZaku

Axiom Verge is out next Tuesday. I have the Switch and Vita versions ordered. There were photos of the games on Twitter being boxed and the manufacturing plant.

18. Billybobbean

Ah right my bad.

Gutted I missed the chance to pre-order that, the run must've been tiny because it sold out way fast, hoping i can snag an ebay copy for not too much once its out

19. Digit

Digit Well-Known Member

I have an extra of each, actually.

20. Mr Tornado

Have you preordered the multiverse edition? I'm tempted to double dip & just get on & import it from VG+...

21. DankZaku

Yeah I have the multiverse edition ordered for both. I was hoping for a standard Vita copy since I read only the Switch version has the CD in it, which would make it the "definitive" one to have. But the only one available for Vita is the multiverse.

22. The_stats_guy

The_stats_guy Well-Known Member

I have one ordered for both switch and vita. Can't wait for this game. If the game is as good as the soundtrack (vinyl) i have, it'll be awesome

23. Mr Tornado

Last edited: Nov 16, 2017 at 6:17 PM
    DankZaku, Frite and AllHasRed like this.
  24. Sundance

Sundance Well-Known Member

Mr Tornado I wish they offered cloth rolled posters instead of folded paper ones.

EDIT: Well it's something.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 16, 2017 at 6:41 PM
    zodaex likes this.
  25. DankZaku

So apparently, some of the CE's will have a pink Frisbee in them, that is exclusive to LRG. The rest will have a blue one that is widely available on Fangamer for $12. I honestly think that's taking the whole "variant" thing a bit too far. I'm not a competitionist, so I will never complain about cover variants and just hope I get a cool one (2064:ROM). But I think anyone who buys a CE should get the same LRG exclusive Frisbee in it. It would be different if both colors in the CE were exclusive to LRG and not one available for sale elsewhere. Other than that, cool looking CE IMO. The exclusive art is really cool.

Hope I get one.... a pink one :)

Mr Tornado likes this.