Official Topic LimitedRunGames

Discussion in 'PlayStation Vita Games' started by Billybobbean, Oct 8, 2015.

1. Billybobbean

Billybobbean Well-Known Member

Thats pretty good, how many did you send in to get $25 off?

2. Sundance

Sundance Well-Known Member

What if you are located in the part of the word where sending it to them will cost the same or even more? This is so unnecessary, they know how many orders you've placed and can simply give you an option to pick one free game per 40 orders, or you could make a video/picture that you've actually got the tickets.

3. Billybobbean

I cant say I understood the physical ticket thing myself when you could just do loyalty points. But its probably so that people don't bother to redeem them.

4. Calamity

Calamity Well-Known Member

Yeah, since the tickets are individually numbered there's no reason you couldn't just take a picture and send it in.

5. ninty72

ninty72 Well-Known Member

On about tickets , received an email today as i was on the waiting list for Munch CE edition as i missed out , they have some :)
    What they dont sell before end of play will get put on general sale this friday for a heads up.

I already grabbed it on a trade !

Last edited: May 29, 2018
    DojoDan likes this.
  6. Lukey52

Lukey52 Well-Known Member

Yeh this seems most likely. Great way to offer a rewards program that has a lot less uptake.

I guess it depends how many tickets you're turning in. I agree that if you're just turning in 2 tickets for a sticker it's a stupid waste of money but I was going by the assumption people would hold out for 40 for a game so they actually get full value.

7. Mr Tornado

Mr Tornado Well-Known Member

I sent 40 tickets in last week (22 May) using Royal Mail first class international & it cost me £2.50. And I received an email from LRG yesterday advising me that they'd arrived.

I was a bit worried because there was no tracking, so if they didn't turn up I was stuffed, though I could claim back £20.00 from Royal Mail.

8. Shippo

Shippo Well-Known Member

I have the same problem as the others. Shipping these Tickets would cost me probably more than i would get from the tickets. Isnt there any other was just like sending pictures of the Tickets via Email ? This is really annoying since i wanted the CSH CE...

9. Billybobbean

So 40 tickets nets you a game?

10. Mr Tornado

Mr Tornado Well-Known Member

Copy & paste from the LRG forum who explains it far better than I could!

EvilGizmo wrote:It's not a code.
    When you redeem your tickets you'll be contacted directly by Emily (zeeparty) who will set up your redemption.
    There are a few different ways that the redemption can go depending on the situation.

1. The game you want is $24.99 and you are placing an order for other games.
    - We'll add the game directly to your order and they'll ship at the same time.

2. The game you want is $24.99 and you are not placing an order for anything else.
    -We'll process an order for just the shipping cost.

3. The game you want is a higher value.
    -We'll process an order for the difference in price and shipping.
    -If it is going to be included with another order, you'll be refunded shipping.

11. DankZaku

DankZaku Well-Known Member

With the prices of the games generally going up $5 due to ESRB or whatever, I hope they raise the value of 40 loyalty tickets to $29.99.

zodaex and sean like this.
  12. wintermute

wintermute Well-Known Member

13. DankZaku

Man I keep checking eBay everyday hoping for one of those to be up for sale. I don't collect them (been trading them for chicken wings) but I will own this one lol.

Mr Tornado and The_stats_guy like this.
  14. zodaex

zodaex Blow monsters with all new weapons

I got Nurse Love trading card #105 if anyone needs it.

DojoDan likes this.
  15. Lukey52

Well you'd have a hard time getting more than a book of 1st class stamps from royal mail to cover the postage. They won't pay £20 for vouchers 'worth' $24.99 since the vouchers themselves have 0 value.

16. The_stats_guy

The_stats_guy Well-Known Member

They don't know the contents, only that it is insured for £20.... therefore they do have to pay that out if it doesn't arrive

17. Retro8bit

Retro8bit Well-Known Member

PSN ID:
    Retro-8-bit
    Hmmm all this talk has got me wonder how many tickets I've acquired. I usually just toss them into a LRGs bubble envelop that I saved. Now after reading the posts here I think I shall pull them out to see what I have. :eek:

sean likes this.
  18. DankZaku

I got 104. So if I'm on the hunt for 207, I might as well take you up on that offer there good sir. Then I'll just need 208 to have all the nurses ;)

Let me know and I can send you some postage!

sean likes this.
  19. Lukey52

When you make a claim you fill out the contents and you have to provide proof of value of the contents. If you can't provide proof of value you will get only basic compensation which is the postage paid or a book of 1st class stamps whichever is greater. You really think they'll pay out £20 no questions ask every time someone makes a claim? They're looking to pay out as little as possible. The £20 payout is simply how much they'll pay up to if something goes wrong not what they'll pay. If you sent a £100 item standard mail you'll get £20 from royal mail. If you send a £5 item you'll get £5 + shipping paid compensation. If you pay for tracking on your £100 item you'll get £50, for your £5 item you'll still only get £5 + shipping paid. If you send it special delivery you'll get the full £100 for your £100 item but the £5 item you'd only get whatever the cost of special delivery was back + the £5 still.

20. The_stats_guy

interesting... sounds like an american health insurance company with your description. i'm guessing this is something of the last 5 years then (since privatisation) because i only have done it once before that and it was easy to just get the full amount with very little proof

21. ninty72

ninty72 Well-Known Member

No excitement for today ? It's a shooter, it has a CE edition or are you all vita'd out. The end is coming grab um while you still can.

Just the std edition for me today hopefully, never liked the ntsc snes boxes myself.

DojoDan likes this.
  22. Billybobbean

What kind of std do you get from the game? Doesn't appeal to me but to each their own :p

I'm going for Hydorah and Slime-san

23. The_stats_guy

Both LE's for me today plus the plushes. Not bothering with the vinyl as i have the original green version already.

DankZaku and DojoDan like this.
  24. DojoDan

DojoDan Well-Known Member

Im excited:) Standard Vita for me. SH is hard as balls but I get a little further each time. The Vita needs more physical shmups, more n more if I had my way.

shirokuro, DankZaku and ninty72 like this.
  25. DankZaku

Just the standard SH for me. I already bought the PS4 LE so I don't need another. They should have announced it at the same time and not released one and then the other, even if they couldn't release the same day. Would have gotten the Vita LE instead but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

shirokuro and DojoDan like this.