Official Topic LimitedRunGames

Discussion in 'PlayStation Vita Games' started by Billybobbean, Oct 8, 2015.

1. lesdennis

lesdennis Well-Known Member

meh I just missed out, I had 1 of each Salt and Sanctuary in my cart and subsequently lost them while going to paypal, then to shipping costs and back again.... sigh... an awesome game

ahh nevermind, just purchased a US switch physical version from 365games.co.uk

Last edited: Sep 14, 2018
  2. Retro8bit

Retro8bit Well-Known Member

PSN ID:
    Retro-8-bit
    Dang missed out on it both times, anyone have a spare they'd be willing to sell?

3. ninty72

ninty72 Well-Known Member

phew, got a copy. that sold in less than a minute. I just went for the standard copy.

4. The_stats_guy

The_stats_guy Well-Known Member

I got the 2 CE's i wanted (furi and s&s)... but i has to get the vita game first, and combine orders after. Worth the extra $3 for peace of mind.

Sorry to hear others didn't get it!

5. Vita_Girl

Vita_Girl Well-Known Member

Both sold out under 1 minute, regular copy sold out faster than LE did.

Didn't want the game but I wanted to know how fast it would sell.

6. zodaex

zodaex Blow monsters with all new weapons

Unfortunately I only bought one copy this time, however I would be willing to trade it for either of the Digimon games. I almost always get two of everything they put out but i've been particularly broke this week.

7. rajat

rajat Well-Known Member

I knew it :mad: LRG at there very best, don't know why the hell this game wasn't a pre-order like switch version, LimitedRunGames extremely disappointed to see my buddies n your long time supports miss out :(

Retro8bit likes this.
  8. Retro8bit

Retro8bit Well-Known Member

PSN ID:
    Retro-8-bit
    Thanks for the backup rajat, means a lot good buddy. :) Honestly I had a feeling this was gonna happen once I saw the small print run it was getting. Oh well, I'll just have to keep my eyes peeled and hope one turns up on Ebay for a reasonable price.

9. ninty72

ninty72 Well-Known Member

put your names down on the waiting list, you never know , it worked for me when I missed oddworld.

On a side note chatter seems to be Sony is restricting the manufacturing of blank carts that can be used now , if that's true it's going to be a mad dash every week gulp.

10. shadowman

shadowman Well-Known Member

Nah. I'll just nab one off of eBay in the future. If LRG can't gauge demand on a game that's been teased for ages (and was the only bloody game I wanted in ages) then I can't be assed either. Thankfully I'm not so obsessed with Vita collecting as I was a couple of years back (helped by some truly awful games being released lately), 99 Vidas is darn fun though, still have no idea why that was skipped over by LRG ;)

11. TheAtom

TheAtom Well-Known Member

Aw man, now I feel like I should've gotten a spare... I never even thought I'd need to... If anyone wants to trade for a different limited release that I would maybe want, I'm open for talks! I've gotten into the game REALLY late and I think there's definitely a few games that were released earlier that I'd perhaps want more. So if anyone is willing to do a trade, let me know!

Vita_Girl that's just disaster tourism at this point. xD

DojoDan and Vita_Girl like this.
  12. zodaex

Hmm maybe we could work out a 3-way trade somehow. I've got duplicate copy of the majority of LRG and Play Asia Limited releases. So I likely have a spare copy of a past release you'd want more, so maybe if you tell me what you missed - I could send you that game. Then you could send your Salt and Sanctuary to Retro-8-Bit, then he can send his Kamen Rider game to me and we'd all be squared away. :)

DojoDan likes this.
  13. Vita_Girl

Vita_Girl Well-Known Member

Let's hope the cartridge (+ the rest) quality doesn't go down because of this.

Because in all honesty it's Sony their own fault everything has to be done at once in such big volumes.

14. NinjaMicWZ

NinjaMicWZ Well-Known Member

If true, then maybe for the next year, they should allocate as many carts as possible to legitimately great indie games instead of wasting thousands on the filler and spam titles.

TheAtom likes this.
  15. DankZaku

DankZaku Well-Known Member

If anyone has an extra S&S please let me know. Missed out on both batches.

16. Billybobbean

Billybobbean Well-Known Member

Bit worrying as far as future run sizes go, could be looking at some similar rushes for upcoming titles.

Be sure to have everything you can preloaded and be ready to go as fast as possible. I can check out in exactl 1 minute if I’m at a computer now

17. Tweeg

Tweeg Well-Known Member

I barely managed to get a standard edition copy in the second batch, that was the most stressful LRG sale yet for me!

zodaex likes this.
  18. Mr Tornado

Mr Tornado Well-Known Member

Bah. Sorry to hear that so many people here missed out. :( I usually order doubles, but this was the first time that I only ordered one copy. Hope you all get a copy eventually via the waiting list.

DojoDan and zodaex like this.
  19. The_stats_guy

Picking up on you saying you have duplicates of asian english releases.... any chance you have SAO vs. Accel world?

Its unlikely that any of my duplicates are something you want, but if there is a deal we could work out, i'd really like that game

20. zodaex

I meant duplicates of the Play Asia exclusive distributed games like Devious Dungeon and Tachyon Project as i've bought two of all of those. I'll let you know if I ever see a copy of SAO vs. Accel world at a decent price though.

The_stats_guy likes this.
  21. The_stats_guy

Ah yes of course. Sorry i misread

22. Akros

Akros Well-Known Member

Just two words regarding all the excuses with S&S : "damage control".

23. rajat

rajat Well-Known Member

If PS Vita carts are the concern then LRG should stop publishing PS Vita games or sense should prevail to limit it to 1 per person

TheAtom, sean, DankZaku and 1 other person like this.
  24. Tweeg

Tweeg Well-Known Member

I am all for a one copy per person limit from this point forward. They already have a existing system that if copies are still in inventory on the following Monday after the sale began then they remove the per-person order limitations. It certainly wouldn't hurt anyone to go this path from here on out.

TheAtom, sean, rajat and 1 other person like this.
  25. DankZaku

DankZaku Well-Known Member

There's honestly no reason for them to be more than 1 per person with a run size that small on a highly anticipated title like Salt and Sanctuary. I put myself on the waiting list after missing out on the second batch but I've not had any luck with them contacting me the previous times I did so.

*insert internet rage here* :)

sean and rajat like this.