Official Topic LimitedRunGames

Discussion in 'PlayStation Vita Games' started by Billybobbean, Oct 8, 2015.

1. The_stats_guy

The_stats_guy Well-Known Member

Lol, just seen doug on twitter asking what size CE box we want for Senran kagura..... er... isn't this already sold and you have all of your cogs turning on production??

TheAtom likes this.
  2. Vita_Girl

Vita_Girl Well-Known Member

Well I hope it's not too big, as long as it fits the stuff included with the CE I'm fine with it.

3. Rovest

Rovest Member

-_- Seriously... I know I've been a lil unhappy trying to figure out how to properly set up my CE of Munch's Odyssey so that it won't tip at all.. Don't wanna dent the can. Because I haven't purchase http://www.mtndewkid.com/mountain-dew/collectible-soda-can-protectors/ yet....
    But seriously, I don't want OTHER people who "didn't" purchase a CE to decide if my game should be in a big or small box. That should be a vote system Via 'email's from LRG to their customers who purchased the CE and are Waiting LONGER THAN those who got the standard edition at this rate, considering how the other CE's are being handled...

Seriously... I know the company is run by fans for dollars but... somehow common sense doesn't exist sometimes when its needed most...

The_stats_guy and ninty72 like this.
  4. Rovest

Rovest Member

I mean seriously, one of the voters even admitted he didnt order either Standard or Collectors edition... *-_-* i might be a lil emotional right now... just heard Sony's ending vita cart production in 2019 for japan..

5. rajat

rajat Well-Known Member

4 games shipped at once :D

Musynx, VA-11-HA11-A,
    2064: Read Only Memories, Xenon Valkyrie

DojoDan, zodaex, shirokuro and 2 others like this.
  6. Calamity

Calamity Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

7. Rovest

Rovest Member

Meh.... just Xenon Valkyrie in the mail for me -_- Wont be seeing Vall or Rom for another week or two depending on their own mail service... and when they build the ce's..