Official Topic LimitedRunGames

Discussion in 'PlayStation Vita Games' started by Billybobbean, Oct 8, 2015.

1. Vita VR Ps4

Vita VR Ps4 Member

Secured my copy at 7:01, still a few left at 7:20.

I’m a fan of twin stick shooters, happy to add this to my collection to play!

DojoDan and zodaex like this.
  2. zodaex

zodaex The Mighty Zodasaur

That was so scary! I woke up at 8:58, glanced at my phone and saw people on discord saying to be ready so I immediately logged onto lrg with my phone and try to buy today's game. It failed after 3 slow attempts so I finally gave up and got on my PC and it eventually worked on there but my order didn't go through until 8:12 so i'm very lucky that it wasn't an insta-sell today.

DojoDan and Vita VR Ps4 like this.
  3. sean

sean irishnerd47

Grabbed a copy of Neurovoider Vita and tossed a flip grip in with the order.
    I'm always have to use my phone during these sales and it is nerve wracking some days with terrible signal.

zodaex likes this.
  4. DojoDan

DojoDan Well-Known Member

If you feel you're going to miss something let me know mate.

5. DojoDan

Has anyone received Rabi-Ribi yet? Mine says unfulfilled.

6. zodaex

It hasn't shipped yet.

DojoDan and TheAtom like this.
  7. TheAtom

TheAtom Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Hasn't been posted here yet, I think, but walking simulator Proteus is, most likely due to contractual obligations, one of the few games that will be printed onto the last few remaining carts.

Any takers?

sean likes this.
  8. sean

sean irishnerd47

You meant "Acclaimed Walking Simulator" ;)

The struggles of the full set peeps....lol.

1 walking simulator and 1 Iconoclast *sigh.

9. shadowman

shadowman Well-Known Member

Could have sworn Proteus was announced eons ago. Its a pretty decent game. I might bite but Iconoclasts is the priority.

10. ninty72

ninty72 Well-Known Member

Just looking up some tracking numbers as it makes me worry sometimes when I see games in the UK on hand on eBay when my tracking numbers havnt moved since 15th December yet others have had S&S for weeks !!
    I posted something to the USA before Xmas no tracking just normal international mail it got there in less than 5 days !! So what is the $15 for , $10 for the delivery and $5 for the lettuce to keep the snail fed as it brings it to me ?! :)

11. comeoutpunching

comeoutpunching Well-Known Member

I actually like Proteus as a release. Seems like 80% of their vita releases are side scrolling platformers, which is cool but variety is nice. Will this be their one and only fully first-person Vita release?

sean likes this.
  12. Calamity

Calamity Well-Known Member

A worthy Vita title to put on a cartridge! :)

[​IMG]

Super Meat Boy is getting physical on the Nintendo Switch, PS4, and Playstation Vita!

We're excited to announce that the acclaimed classic, Super Meat Boy, is getting a physical release through us on the Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and PlayStation Vita. All three platforms will be available to order from our site at a later date within the next few months (no date is set in stone yet).

For those of you who are impatient, our friends at [​IMG] Best Buy already have the game in-hand for the Nintendo Switch! You can preorder a copy now at www.bestbuy.com - orders will begin shipping February 8th! Best Buy's cover is exclusive to them. The version that will release through us will feature all-new cover art. As with all of our Best Buy releases, we'll sell their cover sheet on our site for $0.99 later on for those of you who want it.

It is worth noting that we'll have a Collector's Edition of the game on sale whenever we release the game through our site. The contents and details of the Collector's Edition have not been finalized, so we don't have any details to share yet - we just wanted to make sure you had all the information we could provide about this release.

You may be asking - why did you release this game to Best Buy first? That's an easy question to answer. Super Meat Boy was originally intended to get a regular retail release from another publisher in 2018. That didn't pan out, so we stepped in to try and make that happen. Our site Switch schedule is locked tight into Spring, so we had no wiggle room to get this out earlier on our site, but we figured Best Buy would be the perfect avenue to help get this game out closer to when it was supposed to be out!

This is a boon to any fans who currently have My Best Buy rewards certificates or Gamer's Club Unlocked, as you've got a chance to get the release earlier and cheaper than you would if we had waited to release it on our site in the Spring. Best Buy also won't charge for preorders upfront (something our e-commerce platform doesn't allow from a functional standpoint), so there's no risk in putting yourself down for a preorder.

Please note that we don't plan to make it a habit of releasing to Best Buy first, but that approach made the most sense in this situation.

We hope that you're as excited for this release as we are!

13. shadowman

With me winding down on Vita collecting this year this seems like one of the best swan songs possible. Meat Boy is hands down one of the best modern platformers around, and will be a worthy addition to my collection.

Vita VR Ps4, sean and zodaex like this.
  14. Lando452

Lando452 Well-Known Member

Do these guys not check their trouble tickets, worst customer service ever.

zodaex likes this.
  15. zodaex

What's your favorite thing about it? I watched a video on it years ago and don't remember seeing anything that peaked my interest in the slightest. I did quite enjoy Dear Esther from LRG though. Does it have any humor in it like Esther?

16. TheAtom

Super Meat Boy's a good quality release at least! Whether it's for me... I'm not so sure. I'm having enough issues with the easier platformers as is...

17. DojoDan

Same here TheAtom Platformers are pretty much my favourite genre but any tough game gets me mad :)

TheAtom likes this.
  18. TheAtom

From the looks of it what's on this picture as the Switch CE will also be in a Vita CE?
    [​IMG]

Can't say it looks that great, so if my budget allows I'll probably stick to a standard edition.

19. ninty72

No matter which you go for both will go in under a minute I reckon .....panic mode on.

DojoDan, sean and TheAtom like this.
  20. McFungos

McFungos Well-Known Member

New teasing from LRG

1085945219789611013 is not a valid tweet id

Not sure it's about PS Vita :/

21. ninty72

OMG, there selling vita 2 !! ;):D

TheAtom likes this.
  22. TheAtom

Limited print run of only 2000 systems xD

ninty72 likes this.
  23. shadowman

*Limit 2 per customer ;)

sean and ninty72 like this.
  24. ninty72

Panic mode set , refresh button check , overdraft ready... again , 3pm stress started already yep, will I be fast enough to get one ? no idea.

The fun old LRG times are back today :)

25. Tweeg

Tweeg Well-Known Member

Hehe, sitting here, ready and waiting.

sean likes this.