Looking for some people to play mc ps vita factions

Discussion in 'PlayStation Vita & PlayStation TV Social Lounge' started by desmondnerd, Feb 11, 2017.

1. desmondnerd

desmondnerd Member

This may not work but I have an idea. 10 people can friend the host (me) and friend other members of the 10. Once all of the 10 people are frends to eachother we can start. You have 30mjns to build a base with andything you like(exct bedrock and obsidian) Then there will be pillaging and raiding and all that good stuff. Villages can be claimed with beacons coloured to the respective factions. Now only 4 people can be on the world at once. Now to combat the fact that people would wait until that faction is gone to raid them. We will set up a system. Now assuming that all 10 people wont be online at the same time. 4 people should be in a server all the time. We can set up a party and message chain. This is a bit ambitious, I agree and probally no one is going to want to try but we can do this. No noobs And no spawnkilling. You will be kicked. After your base is built you havs to go mining for gear and stuff. 5 factions mabye 2 per team. Psn: desmondnerd

2. desmondnerd

desmondnerd Member

well I have two people. My brother :) and me. We also need money. Money to buy gear and stuff. Potion and stuff like that to help pvp. No golden apples and things like that.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2017
  3. zodaex

zodaex Blow monsters with all new weapons

Normally I would join you but having my house pillaged sounds like a bad nightmare.

4. desmondnerd

desmondnerd Member

Well don't get pillaged. Be bigger and stronger. Be online when I'm online and win. Simple as that too chicken to beat a few kids?