Lord of Magna

Discussion in 'Nintendo Discussion' started by MrAlsVita, Jun 7, 2015.

1. MrAlsVita

MrAlsVita Well-Known Member

Started playing this on Wednesday. Great game so far, I am on chapter 3. Great battle mechanics and there is quite a bit of story in between. I say buy it! ;)

2. comeoutpunching

comeoutpunching Well-Known Member

I was on the fence and hoping for some impressions.. I'll probably pick this up if it is good while the cd version is still around :cool:

3. Rat King 64

Rat King 64 Well-Known Member

I was interested in this game when it first launched, however, since then I bought the Vita and my attention shifted away from 3DS for a while. I will probably wait until I find a used copy some time. I have way too many JRPGs in my backlog already and with the Vita that problem is only going to get worse.

4. sharpteeth

sharpteeth Member

I recently bought this game and started playing it. I bought it new from Amazon like a week ago and it still game as the launch edition!

Anyhoo, ya I love it! It's perfect for a relaxing vacation to a charming, Japanimie-fantasy world. The battle system is unique too, but in a good way. It's got that feel that you could t ll that the harvest moon crew where behind it (I think they were).

Ok, this is embarrassing cuz mine is really childish, not creative, and ultra cute, but, what is your guys' inn name? Mine is "Cozy Warm." I told you.

5. SunnyWindy

SunnyWindy Well-Known Member

I find it rather repetitive after a couple of hours in. I'll have to get at it at some point, but I took a break from it after I sort of got fed up after 6-7 hoursish in I think? I'll give it another try.