Loungecraft - our very own 24/7 Minecraft Vita Edition Server!

Discussion in 'PlayStation Vita & PlayStation TV Social Lounge' started by zodaex, Mar 9, 2017.

1. zodaex

zodaex The Mighty Zodasaur

You've just been added to the LoungeCraft memberlist Retro Game Reaper! I look forward to playing with you on the server!

You double quoted and double posted, and didn't even state your intentions for playing on the server. That being said the fact that you bothered to go to the trouble of registering here gives me hope that you might eventually read the rules and abide by them. So enjoy yourself on LougeCraft Firecutz, you've just been added.

2. Lando452

Lando452 Active Member

Man I need to get in on this, gonna have to download Minecraft on the vita now.

zodaex likes this.
  3. zodaex

Just let everyone know, I had to roll the server back a couple of days to fix a recent grief. The greifer hasn't been caught yet, but now that he's on my radar i'm sure we'll get him removed very soon.

4. Lando452

Lando452 Active Member

Can I join?

Outkast_L

5. zodaex

Yes of course you can. :) Sorry about being slow to get you added (which you now are).

I should have made a post about this earlier, but for your information the newest version of Minecraft Vita edition is bugged to hell. This last patch update from 4J made the game very very unstable and i'm pretty much holding out on the next patch before i'm returning to playing on it. Right now - i'm lucky if the server makes it a full 4 hours without crashing which has made the server rather frustrating to use. We also have an evil greifer on the loose and I'm struggling to catch him with all the crashes which wipes my log showing me who's been on the server. Anyway, LoungeCraft has been down the last two days because of me just being super frustrated with it at the moment. I'm fairly sure once the next patch comes out things will return to normal and the server will be able to stay up all day long again. It's such a shame that the console version doesn't let you use any older version you want to online, like the Java PC version does. I'll post here informing everyone once the next patch is available which should be pretty soon. (the game seems to normally be patched twice a month)

Last edited: Aug 9, 2017
  6. Neillybabies

Neillybabies New Member

Can I join please? Just got a Vita a couple weeks ago and have been looking forward to playing with others and having fun.
    PSN id: neillybabies