Loungecraft - our very own 24/7 Minecraft Vita Edition Server!

Discussion in 'PlayStation Vita & PlayStation TV Social Lounge' started by zodaex, Mar 9, 2017.

1. TheAtom

TheAtom Well-Known Member

Holy fuck man, I hope nothing actually happened and that you're doing all right with this!

That is absolutely nuts...

2. Lando452

Lando452 Well-Known Member

That's crazy that someone would threaten you, that's a bummer.

3. zodaex

zodaex The Mighty Zodasaur

https://www.minecraftforum.net/foru...raft-the-webs-best-24-7-minecraft-vita?page=9

It's heartwarming for me too see that the memories of Loungecraft still live on. Seemingly not a week goes by without somebody asking about it on mcforums.net. If it wasn't for it being such a big hassle keeping the server's performance in check, then I would have really loved to bring it back and continue it. Today I just happen to see this nice post by Ze_Candyman reminiscing about the good old days of Loungecraft.

"To all of you who replied, I hate to break it to you but the server isn't running any longer. A wise man once said that all good things must come to an end and unfortunately even Loungecraft in all it's glory couldn't escape this fate. I am honoured to have been a part of such a great community, and although you haven't found what you're looking for here, don't give up hope! I'm sure you'll be able to find another server dedicated to PSVITA users, albeit less impressive and generally awesome than Loungecraft. In a mildly ironic way it's nice to still see support for the server, despite the fact it hasn't been running for almost a year (possibly longer). And one last thing...

Never mine straight down!"

TheAtom likes this.
  4. desmondnerd

desmondnerd Member

Bro WE loved loungecraft. I used to stay up all night to get richer than that guy I hated. If anything had to return, it must be loungecraft. My vita's broken so I can't ever join but I missed those days.

zodaex likes this.
  5. Lando452

Lando452 Well-Known Member

I never got a chance to be a part of that community but it sounds fantastic.