Loungeplay Weekly Online Multiplayer Game Nights

Discussion in 'PlayStation Vita & PlayStation TV Social Lounge' started by zodaex, Sep 19, 2018.

1. zodaex

zodaex The Mighty Zodasaur

[​IMG]

I'm organizing regular weekly game nights for us to play online multiplayer Vita games together. This should help us all out a lot finding people to play with online because the servers for many Vita games are often empty and it's really a shame because the system is very rich in excellent online games.
    For each Thursday and Friday night I'll pick 3 featured games for us to play so you'll know when we are playing a game that you own or favor. There will be one game picked per night that's at least four player, and two more that are for 2-3 players. I'm very open to game suggestions so if there's a specific game you'd like us to play in an upcoming week just make a post and mention it and i'll add it to our rotation of games.

Vitalounge Discord Server for Voice Chat
    https://discord.gg/Ejt2cJc
    We are using Discord for our voice chat communication during game nights. This has advantages over using the Vita's built in party chat, such as higher voice quality and not being limited to only 8 people in chat. Consider using the smartphone app too because it's very convenient.

Playing Schedule and Upcoming Games:
    *Thursday and Friday 7:40-12:30 Central Standard Time CST*
    10/11/18 Cancelled
    10/12/18 Resident Evil Revelations 2, Need For Speed MW, Senran Kagura Estival VS
    10/18/18 Samurai Warriors 4-2, Sonic Racing Transformed, Valkyrie Drive Bhikkhuni
    10/19/18 Minecraft, WRC4, Toukiden 2

Previous Sessions (click to reveal)

Last edited: Oct 12, 2018
    DojoDan and Axeru777 like this.
  2. TheAtom

TheAtom Well-Known Member

Great idea! When I'm home I will check what this means in my local time and see whether it's doable! Cool idea!

I got Freedom Wars and EDF 2.0 (which is close!) but none of the others, sadly...

zodaex likes this.
  3. Ghost of Arcadia

Ghost of Arcadia Well-Known Member

Only got Freedom Wars from the list. I think I'm free on 9/21 evening/night. Will there be a room passcode for Freedom Wars or none?

zodaex likes this.
  4. DojoDan

DojoDan Well-Known Member

If love to join but I'm actually pretty terrible at those games. I'd hate to let ppl down. I hope others join in as it's a great idea zodaex

zodaex likes this.
  5. zodaex

What do you recommend? I'll probably make the room without a passcode unless you think it would fill up too quickly. We'll discuss how were going to set it up and which game to play first on Discord chat tomorrow night. I hope to see you there!

6. Ghost of Arcadia

Ghost of Arcadia Well-Known Member

No passcode for now to make sure there will be enough players to join from the Vitalounge.

7. masofdas

masofdas Member

Great idea

8. TheAtom

TheAtom Well-Known Member

I just quickly checked the time and that's basically right in the middle of my work time, and extends into dinner time, so that'll be a tough one for me sadly...

9. zodaex

Playing schedule just updated!

10. JoSoap

JoSoap Well-Known Member

I’d be all over this if it wasn’t for the time zone

TheAtom likes this.