MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune vs Zombies Limited Edition preorder details

Discussion in 'PlayStation Vita Games' started by Mr Tornado, Apr 6, 2016.

1. Mr Tornado

Mr Tornado Well-Known Member

Just had the email from Iffy...

[​IMG]

Hello everyone!

We're pleased to announce that MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies Limited Edition will be available on Iffy's European Online Store!

Preorders will go live on 11th April 2016 at 12pm BST (GMT +1), so make sure you check then!

[​IMG]
    Set in Gamicademi, Gamindustri’s academy for CPUs and CPU candidates, Blanc and friends must film a movie to save their school, fend off zombies, and look cute at the same time! You can stylise characters with accessories like glasses, eye patches, and masks to make sure you look extra cute while slaying!

Speaking of cute things, check out the chibi-Blanc figure and the rest of the exclusive items which can be found in the Limited Edition.
    [​IMG]
    Tag yourself out and tag this chibi-Blanc in because now you can bring her along wherever you desire! No zombies are safe when chibi-Blanc is watching your back!
    [​IMG]
    Relive the school year with Blanc and her classmates with the Gamicademi Scrapbook! Features treasured memories on 32 beautiful colour pages of biographies, background art, photos & sketches.
    [​IMG]
    Beat those zombies down and challenge them to a dance battle with the Official Soundtrack of the game!

# of songs and background music: 21
    Approx. Minutes: 44:47
    [​IMG]
    Flip the cover to see the softer, more magical side of Blanc and Noire!
    [​IMG]
    Get ready for the Director's Cut of the LE Box! A flashy and sturdy telescope box that you can admire in your collection.

[​IMG]

2. comeoutpunching

comeoutpunching Well-Known Member

That's a solid LE and not too expensive. Hopefully the game is fun which would make this a no-brainer for me!

3. Lauriferous

Lauriferous Member

Wow, nice looking LE! Is this the first Neptunia game to have a reversible cover? I like the reverse side..it's quite cute.

4. Mr Tornado

And preordered! :)

£53.99 + £4.99 shipping for the UK, though I had £5.00 worth of Iffy Points which slightly helped.

5. Unknownwolf

Unknownwolf Well-Known Member

Pre-ordered!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. SunnyWindy

SunnyWindy Well-Known Member

Shipping to Canada is killing me, I'll have to pass...

7. Mr Tornado

Down to 10% stock for Europe.

8. Calamity

Calamity Well-Known Member

I don't want to sound like a nagging old fart, but I really yearn back to the good old days when you could just import games from the one and only NIS America store to Europe. Both NIS Europe and Iffy's Europe suck. For example, this edition costs $62.99 in North America and £53.99 in Europe. $62.99 is about €56, which is fine I think, but £53.99 is a whoppin' €68! That's €12 ($13,50) more for the exact same game! Shipping is another 8 pounds (€10, $11), so no, I don't think I will ever buy anything in these stores.

[end of rant :oops: ;) nothing against the game, just the store that sells it]

9. SunnyWindy

Nah I get what you mean, it's really disappointing. On my side, with shipping it almost doubled the price of the game. I wanted that LE, but not enough to pay that price. I'm mostly interested in the game itself anyway, so I'll just get that, the rest was candy.

10. Calamity

What are the shipping costs for you then?

11. Unknownwolf

Unknownwolf Well-Known Member

Got an email today from the Iffystore

We are writing to inform you that unfortunately there is a misprint on the OfficialMegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies Art Book that says "Black Heart" instead of "Green Heart." We sincerely apologize for the misprint.

We want to emphasize that we understand the high collectors' value and importance of Limited Editions to our fans. We strive to provide our fans with the highest quality items and we take these issues seriously.

As a growing online store we regrettably aren't able to reprint the art book but, as a small token of compensation for any inconvenience this may cause, we will be be including a 2.5" x 6.5"sticker set of the text that reads "Green Heart" and of Green Heart herself with each Limited Edition.

[​IMG]

We are working to ensure that this does not happen again so we can continue to bring fun, high quality Limited Editions to Iffy's Online Store customers.

12. SunnyWindy

Sorry I missed your message, but it was something around $50, then add the currency conversion (Canadian dollar is pretty low right now) and I gave up haha.

13. Calamity

50CD is highway robbery, I would've passed as well. :p

SunnyWindy likes this.
  14. Akros

Akros Well-Known Member

15. Stefarno

Stefarno Well-Known Member