Official Topic Moero Chronicle

Discussion in 'PlayStation Vita Games' started by RTRSPCT, May 15, 2014.

1. KaiserDragon

KaiserDragon Well-Known Member

Hahaha fizzle out? Definitely not for me, probably everyone are busy with so many monster musume :D.

I'm still going strong, currently into 33hrs in-game. Not quite sure bout Siren's VA, I don't even know Neptune's at the moment :p. I will try to catch the details sometimes later.

My like goes to Reche. Also the Elf....she's beautiful :eek:. Hmm haven't progress quiet far with Kentauros yet, but she's pretty manageable so far to me.

Apologize for not using spoiler bracket while discussing the girls, I'm replying using my tablet at the moment.

2. benna

benna Well-Known Member

The Vita Otaku that rub their monster girls twice as bright, rub half as long :p

zodaex likes this.
  3. Mamono Man

Mamono Man Active Member

So what teams are people using/used?

I pretty much stuck with the Fungus from the first level because she is hands down the best caster in the game thanks to drain mana.

Same goes for the Kobold, but for healing. She regenerates mana every turn and has cures, complete heals, aoe heals, single heals. So beast. Too bad I didn't realize how amazing she was until way late game!

Damage wise my Willow Wisp has crazy speed and attack damage so she never left the party. She doesn't even need to use skills unless there's a boss. Is it me or does Willow look and act very similar to Edna from Tales of Zestria?!

I always use the Siren for her boss killer buffs and because well she's so adorable. Her HP kit makes her probably the best tank though. So much HP! If only she could regen mana some how..

I recently switched out the Goblin for Talos, the kick ass gynoid brawler. Goblin was like a weaker Willow. Talos is the sexiest gynoid I've seen next to Aigis, and her "bi-bo" lines are so CUTE! haha

It's really too bad most of the monster girls are weak. This game all about sustain and there isn't many of them that fall in that category.

Finally on the last ice map now, I really took my time with this one. Hope Crystal's release date is announced soon!

4. Digit

Digit Well-Known Member

I really don't know what to do with level 2, I just wandered around trying to figure out if the best thing to do was to keep grinding up, but at what point do I start advancing plots?

5. Mamono Man

Mamono Man Active Member

The first 3 worlds were a breeze for me, mostly just auto battled my way through. I had a grind a little by world 4, when the game challenge picks up a lot. I never used any of the main girls later, though Leche is actually pretty strong, probably the best one of them all because of her huge attack power. Willow overshadows her completely however. Characters like Lilia and Typica are just plain sad. I used the Killer Bee for a while, she is a decent starter. The Slime is a good tanky girl for quite a while too.

Overall, the game is easy though it's nothing compared to other more hardcore DCs. Bosses can be knocked out with little effort. The darn rubbing minigames are harder than the battles sometimes..haha. And like Pokémon, it's all about catching them all!