Muv Luv - A Pretty Sweet Visual Novel Series

Discussion in 'PlayStation Vita Games' started by Mr Tornado, Oct 16, 2015.

1. sean

sean Well-Known Member

By any chance did anyone pony up for a second vita physical copy. Willing to buy off ebay but got a feeling I'm gonna have to pay bleach and clear price if someone actually posts a copy on ebay.

zodaex likes this.
  2. DankZaku

DankZaku Well-Known Member

Good luck finding one man! I'm sure they will be floating around somewhere though. But yeah it will def be B&C prices on eBay no doubt. Join the forums if its not backer only, I can't remember if it is, and make a post about being interested in one. Better to speak up now in case someone does have one, rather than wait until release. I'll keep am eye out for ya too.

I believe they also mentioned they were producing some extras for exchanges/giveaways, that would be sold later on their site marked up if they weren't needed. People threw a hissy fit on the Kick-starter page when they said that lol. People are so entitled nowadays.

3. Manjoume

Manjoume Scientist

Oh god. I found the kickstarter today so I think I wont be able to support and get the physical copy -_-. Well, try to spent like 200 usd for one copy or maybe more...

4. DankZaku

Mr Tornado likes this.
  5. sean

sean Well-Known Member

Forums for it are backer only. Still looking for someone wanting to sell a physical when it comes out.

Holding B&C, and both doubles of oddworld as trade bait for this.

6. DankZaku

^ I had the same thought of trading B&C for Summon Night 6 lol. I set some money aside, but I doubt it will be enough.

7. McFungos

McFungos Well-Known Member

Well i'm ready to weather the import taxes for Muv-Luv

Tokyo Otaku Mode is shipping this one which mean EMS T-T

EMS => 21€ processing fees + 20€ import taxes

8. Calamity

Calamity Well-Known Member

Well, I have no reason to fear for Summon Night 6 apparently, because I don't necessarily need the limited edition.

If you missed out, don't fret! Summon Night 6 for PS4 and PS Vita will be available in regular editions at retail in late March 2017.

Muv Luv still stings though, I also really hope they will create additional copies of this game.

zodaex likes this.
  9. Lukey52

Lukey52 Well-Known Member

Seems I'm in the same boat as the rest of you having missed out on it (don't think I was actually collecting vita at the time).

Really hope they sell more standard copies because I hate to think how much they'll be selling on eBay.

10. DankZaku

11. Mr Tornado

Mr Tornado Well-Known Member

Just got the latest update.

Physical rewards update

1. We'll be showcasing some photos of the printed CODEX within September to October update.

2. We increased the OST CD count to three to fit all Muv-Luv trilogy soundtrack files without losing too much quality.

3. Collector's boxes, DVD and PS Vita cases, and exclusive Kickstarter artbook will be mass produced pretty soon. We'll be showing them when they're done as well :)

4. To Muv-Luv PS Vita backers who missed the last few updates, we'd like to assure everyone again that the PS Vita ports will resume after MLA's Steam release.

12. zodaex

zodaex The Mighty Zodasaur

Wait. You can decrease the sound quality of music in order to fit more minutes onto a standard audio cd? When was this possible and how many models of cd-players will be unable to play this? Without risky and unsupported overburning ive never managed to fit more than 80 minutes onto an audio cd. Ive fit 92 minutes onto an overburned cd before but could only get it to work in pcs.

13. DankZaku

Nah that's not what they were saying. They meant that they added a third disc to the OST so they wouldn't have to lower the quality, as in cut tracks. That's what it sounds like anyway. I could be wrong!

I really enjoy what I've played on Steam. Really wish I sprung for the codex or the TSF Raptor model now. I bet they're going to look bad ass.