Need Some Online Buddies

Discussion in 'PlayStation Vita & PlayStation TV Social Lounge' started by LTWasabi, Nov 8, 2016.

1. LTWasabi

LTWasabi Member

Hi!
    I'm new to this lounge and also to PlayStation (My Vita is my first PS System, and I'm glad I bought it. Rarely use my PC now). Looking for some friends to play together online. Multiplayer Games I currently own are :
    Senran Kagura Estival Versus
    DeadNation
    Zombie Tycoon 2
    God Eater Resurrection
    Multiplayer Games I plan on buying soon includes:
    Toukiden Kiwami
    LittleBigPlanetVita(Not sure If it has online multiplayer)
    Dragon Ball Z Battle of Z

IGN "LTWasabi69" no quotes.

2. ixbeefxi

ixbeefxi Well-Known Member

You can always add me - IXBEEFXI

Make sure you put in the notes from this forum as i am active on Destiny a lot and get LOADS of randoms friend requesting!!

3. zodaex

zodaex The Mighty Zodasaur

Just sent you a PSN invite Wasabi. :) I play Estival vs online as well so yea we should kick some butt together sometime. I'm like you as well, been gaming mostly on pc for years but part of me really missed the unique and quirky Japanese games like I grew up on so the Vita's game library has been a breath of fresh air to me. Pretty sure I've only bought 1 pc game since I got a PSTV.

ixbeefxi likes this.
  4. ixbeefxi

ixbeefxi Well-Known Member

Cool, I haven't played Estival much but what I have played made me laugh a lot so would be cool to play it online.

I have modnation racers, need for Speed, Asphalt, LBP, Killzone, Borderlands and more that I can't remember.

(I also have a cheeky bid on a PSTV on eBay that is still the highest as well)

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

5. Akil

Akil Member

PSN:Merkige2000
    im new to the lounge vut i have been playing vita for quite a while now. im from the UK im currently playing killzone lbp and nfs if there are any other games that you can recommend that I dont play let me know i will grab to join in. lets make the vita a social console again!