nippon-yasan or nin-nin-game? alternatives?

Discussion in 'PlayStation Vita Help' started by VitaBoy, May 2, 2017.

1. VitaBoy

VitaBoy Active Member

https://www.nippon-yasan.com/
    https://www.nin-nin-game.com/

Has anyone here has a good experience with any of those two? I'm getting another Vita. Last time I purchased from Play-Asia.com, though customer support is excellent their prices are not and they declared the full value of the item that cost me quite a lot.

or if anyone know an alternative sites Amazon, Ebay, Gamestop excluded since those sites doesn't ship to my country.

Last edited: May 2, 2017
  2. lesdennis

lesdennis Well-Known Member

solarisjapan usually has some nice vita's a lot cheaper than play-asia

not purchased from there myself but i think some members here have, I wish i got the Soul Sacrifice Oled Vita from them last year, spent a few days umming and aahhing over whether or not to spend out and then it was sold out...

3. Mr Tornado

Mr Tornado Well-Known Member

Nippon Yasan - Bought my 64GB card from them & many Vita games & they all arrived quickly & valued at £/€10.00.

NinNinGames - Bought: Doko Demo Vita LE, Persona 4 Dancing All Night Crazy Box Vita, Hatsune Miku LE Vita, Dragon Quest Metal Slime Edition Vita & Dangantonpa V3 LE Vita from them. I pay for the Amazon France shipping which avoids all import costs. Shipping can be a bit slow though along with slowish customer service. All arrived well packaged plus you earn points.

SolarisJapan. Bought a few Accessory Sets & games from them. You can set the value of your package to avoid/lessen import charges. Everything arrived on time in good condition.

However, if you do a bit of Googling, you'll get positive & negative feedback for all of them.

And don't forget good old eBay. I bought a Soul Sacrifice Premium Edition Vita via eBay, brand new for £250.00.

Hope that helps. :)

Edit

Ignore my eBay suggestion as I see you can't get shipping to your Country.

VitaBoy likes this.
  4. shadowman

shadowman Well-Known Member

Nippon Yasan and NinNin are what I use for most of my stuff. Orders take a few days to ship out, but always arrive real fast, no customs either so far! Prices vary on both stores though, with certain games cheaper on one site etc. I found my experiences with Nippon Yasan better overall just in terms of dispatch and delivery, but NinNin probably win in terms of price in the last couple of orders.

5. TheAtom

TheAtom Well-Known Member

I've actually gotten a few figures from Nippon-Yasan. Fast and they offer special customs-free options for EU people with local warehouses!

VitaBoy likes this.
  6. Unknownwolf

Unknownwolf Well-Known Member

I had decent, putting it nicely, experiences with Nin-Nin. I preordered a game, but apparently they took too many preorders and took weeks to get me my money back. I bought another game and a ps4 from them (They were the only ones who had the ps4) a bit slow, but they came perfectly. I prefer looking at SolarisJapan and PlayAsia, before checking out Nin-Nin

VitaBoy likes this.
  7. McFungos

McFungos Well-Known Member

Nippon Yasan => Good to find game whose brand new value increased over time but you still pay them full initial retail price (ex : Amnesia Later X Crowd V Edition) . Declare less than the price of the goods for customs declaration.

SolarisJapan => Serious store. For used games prices are often 500-1 000 yens above the what you can find through Amazon.co.jp sellers. Before checking out you can tailor how much you declare for customs declarations. They overcharge shipping for Limited Edition games (ex : 1 290yens shipping for Macross Delta Anison ver. ). The messed one of my order : i received the PS4 LE instead of the PS Vita version

Nin-nin => Good store as long you don't get involved with their customers support. Probably one the best place to purchase expensive hardware as you can go through Amazon.fr to avoid import taxes. My advice is to NEVER purchase any "weird" stuffs because they are at very low price compared to the market price from Nin-nin. I have one order that took over 3 months between the purchase and the refund of the "said damaged while held in Customs" game and yes i never saw the game so i can't say if they told me the truth or not. Standard shipping have lower than values customs declarations

Amiami : Best store for day one pre-order. They have a limited selection of used games and put on sales what doesn't sell. Here the trick is to check daily those used and sales pages hoping to have something to your liking. Be ready to have the money because they can put a lot of games for sales at the same time.
    If you happen to live in France always take SAL shipping as the post office they are going through for SAL has the habit to put a "Bureau de Poste - Japon - Taxe perçue" stamp on the package thus inducing in error people working in the customs office that the import taxes have been already paid.

shirokuro, shadowman and VitaBoy like this.