Online playing with the Vita

Discussion in 'PlayStation Vita & PlayStation TV Social Lounge' started by ixbeefxi, Jan 14, 2017.

1. bigremu

bigremu New Member

PSN ID: bigremu
    Games i want to play online: Terraria, International Snooker, Borderlands 2

2. Faethorfan

Faethorfan New Member

PSN: Faethorfan

Not sure if Dissidia or Dissidia 012 still has servers up but that's what I really want to play to level up till Sephi gets his black materia again(I deleted my old save data).

Pretty magey so I can always help with Dragon's Crown if I'm available to play at all that day.

Sidenote; Though I'm online a lot on the 4 or vita and don't mind switching to the Vita if I'm online.

PS All Stars

Oddworld Stranger's Wrath: though I've never played it

Last edited: May 29, 2017
  3. Sully2002

Sully2002 New Member

Psn: Sultheman
    Location is usa east coast
    I got lots of games and looking for some more people online for ragnarok odd ace.

4. Jesus Sanchez

Jesus Sanchez New Member

Psn account: alters tone

I have borderlands, soul sacrifice (which is my favorite) dynasty warriors 8 xtreme and next, sao. I'm on the west coast in the states. Add me.

5. Cody Richardson

Cody Richardson New Member

Psn: SmokenOnKush

Central time zone I play when I can

Games I play
    Cod
    Soul sacrifice

6. Cody Richardson

Cody Richardson New Member

Psn: SmokenOnKush

Central time zone I play when I can

Games I play
    Cod
    Soul sacrifice

7. Roscoe Jones

Roscoe Jones PSN ID: Roscoe369 Friend Me!

Add me BIG TIME! May i add if not already Wipeout 2048 has online.
    My PSN is Roscoe369!!
    North America

8. JoSoap

JoSoap Active Member

Anyone can add me if they like. I have Killzone Mercenary that I play from time to time but I'll be getting Soul Sacrifice at some stage as well

9. Roscoe Jones

What's ur psn. U could inbox me if u like

Last edited: Sep 30, 2017
  10. JoSoap

JoSoap Active Member

xtetxoffensivex should be in my sig?

11. Roscoe Jones

zodaex , you know u have me as a psn friend and u know I have a ton of Games! But as far as online I'm playing ps allstars which are still playing online 5 years later

12. Roscoe Jones

My PSN ID
    Roscoe369
    USA

13. Roscoe Jones

Hey I need a wipeout 2048 online buddy!

14. samus1818

samus1818 Active Member

LOL!!! Wait, last I checked; PS said I had to buy an online pass! :confused: I'm still playing that game, and I'm trying my best to turn those green octagons (I think that's what they are, haven't had geometry in a long time :)) into yellow octagons!!! I added you to my friend's list! You speak Japanese? That's awesome!:cool:

Last edited: Oct 14, 2017
    Roscoe Jones likes this.
  15. zodaex

zodaex The Mighty Zodasaur

Yes! Online Passes are BALLS! And I am principally against them! If I had known in advance that Wipeout 2048 had an online pass, I never would have touched it. Luckily for me I acquired a used copy for super cheap of WO 2048 that had an un-redeemed online pass so i'm accepting it because it cost me just barely $10.

16. Roscoe Jones

Yeah u gotta buy one unless u bought the game brand new.
    My Japanese is limited but I know more than most native english speakers here in US.

17. samus1818

samus1818 Active Member

The online pass cost more than the game! LOL We could join forces with other games! :D I still remember the Xenoblade game for Wii U; they had some Japanese > Watashiwa Elma. I think that means, "My name is Elma." I kept annoying my friend with "watashiwa Samus!!!" LOL :p

Roscoe Jones likes this.
  18. Roscoe Jones

● How much is the online pass??
    ● " 私は" just means "Me or I in english customs" and "は"("wa"[sometimes "ha" depending on usage])is a subject particle. "私の名前はElma[エルマ >in japanese, this is how Elma sounds, looks, spelled and written; in カタカナ > katakana]です. " Which is a foreigner and unnatural way; "My name is Elma" "Watashi(Me) no('s) namae(name) Elma desu(is or to be-used to add politeness as well)"
    ●I (a true weeaboo lol) know Japanese more than the average English speaker so I figure I'll give u a little Japanese lesson or as the Japanese say "日本語-nihongo" which literally means "Land of the Rising Sun's language" in English grammar. This is just barely scratching the surface ofvthe language

samus1818 likes this.
  19. samus1818

samus1818 Active Member

1. Xenoblade Chronicles X does NOT disappoint! I'm still in the beginning, learning attacks, and discovering their giant world :D Mechs come later on in the game, but there's a lot to do so far. I'm going to include the Xenoblade Japanese trailer!!! Can you translate without looking at subtitles? :) It's cool that you're familiar with Japanese characters-not sure if that's what they're called. From watching Sailor Moon, I think Mina means [you guys]. I also like putting "Chan" at end of people's name LOL It's like a nickname, right? I heard you're only supposed to use Chan with babies LOL I use it for my old friends :D
    2. The online pass is like $10 for Wipeout o_O I don't feel great about spending that much money to play online.
    3. I want Tokyo Mirage Sessions #(I heard this is "sharp" not "hashtag") FE =Fire Emblem. This game looks so crazy! I love Japanese craziness! I heard they're all pop stars-I love it! LOL The crazier the better. I think it's also SUPER Kuwaii :p Will also include trailer!!!
    4. How have you been? Have you had any chance to play games???
    5. Sorry, I keep remembering things! When I was recuperating from my surgery, I couldn't stop watching this show about Japan-it's pretty cool! They talk about different things about Japan; I was so interested in Japanese vending machines. I wish we had these vending machines here! Show called Begin Japanology.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2017
    Roscoe Jones likes this.
  20. Roscoe Jones

●I'M on like a preschool, maybe 1st grade level of Japanese all around but that's way more advance than the average English speaker...i need to step it up tho. I understand the flow n nature of the language. I can break it down but it'll have to be a phone convo lol to much to say. Honestly, eventho I had English in college, learning Japanese has opened my mind up tremendously n made me see my own language for what it is which is english (obviouly). English is a very very hard language to learn. I have the ability to step out of English n look at it just the same as people who learned English as a second language. Language is something else, I'll tell ya! It's just so much that go with it than just learning it. A lot of things follow as you learn...like culture for instance, u can't skip it if u wanna be fluent in a language. It made me realize that I'm soooooo American lol.
    ● I can probably translate a little bit. Ill lose context becuz i only know hundreds of japanese words but still its not enough. Now see, I know all the Japanese scripts except KANJI [I'm working on it n under stand how to look at them n im familiar with kanji] which is the hardest out of 4. So there's Hiragana[ ひらがな], katakana [ カタカナ] <<the kana(s), romaji [ローマ字 which is romanization], and KANJI [ 漢字]. The scripts are difficult to master but you'll never learn or know ALL KANJI becuz only a couple thousand are used n a lot are obsolete n there's too many. I hate romaji becuz I'm on a level where I don't need letters no longer....its for babies lol
    ● Yeah chan which is pronounced "chaan" is used for kids. But "san" is used for adults or just out of respect like Mr or M(r)s.
    ●I'm playing Trails of Cold Steel 1, wipeout 2048 n omega collections, n killzone mercenaries. N A few other Nintendo games including on my snes classic hehehe. I've been good.
    ●Japan is interesting to me as I'm a weeabu anime lover since a kid lol. I've transcended pass just wanting to play full Japanese games n be Me interested I. Japan itself. I'm kinda obsessed with the language but I have video games that's a major distraction so I'm tryna integrate both...well I can play the 1st Pokemon games yellow green blue etc in full Japanese but again I'll miss some context of what's being said eventho I can read.
    ●I hope u have a good recovery.
    ● vending machines are all over in Japan, it seems. Lol

21. samus1818

samus1818 Active Member

1. That's cool! At least you know more than the average person! Did you ever live in Japan? I'm trying to learn more Spanish. I knew some growing up, but I've never had time to learn. All of my education and life were in English LOL I'm watching more spanish TV and I like listening to songs, like Shakira!!! There is so much culture in language. There are certain things/ideas in Spanish that I don't find with English. I'm not saying one is better than the other, just interesting the things that are emphasized or ignored in each.
    2. I've never played Trails of Cold Steel, do you recommend? I have wipeout and killzone ! :) Killzone really exceeded my expectations! I like that game! How about you? If you didn't like, it's ok! LOL I want SNES classic! I want Nintendo to release a remastered/improved (whatever they call it) Earthbound. After seeing Ness and Lucas on Smash Bros, I'm curious to see what this game is all about-I've heard good things about it too.
    3. I'm fully recovered! My Wii U arrived in the mail right before I had to rest, and I had fun during that time! LOL
    4. My luckiest vending machine experience> I got a Mew charm for my Nintendo DS. Mew was the one I wanted the most. Unfortunately, was kind of cheap and paint peeled off, but I still have Mew on my DS LOL :cool: