Phantasy Star Nova Translated

Discussion in 'PlayStation Vita Games' started by 3VOLVE, Jun 16, 2019.

1. 3VOLVE

3VOLVE PSN ID: Dusean17

Hey guys, I finally got a CFW to run on my Vita. The main purpose was to play a game from my favorite series fully translated. I know little Japanese. I had two classes back in school, one I never finished so I can't get around the game that well. If anyone! ANYONE AT ALL could better inform me of what I'm doing wrong with the translation process that I followed perfectly. Please let me know.

CFW 3.60
    Tutorial: http://arks-layer.com/nova.php
    And I followed the steps. I used Auto Patcher or whatever it was called to try to get rePatch installed the first time. That didn't work and I removed it and started clean and followed the tutorial on Arks Layer and that didn't work. So now I'm sad wondering what the heck I'm going to do with a CFW Vita? I guess I could cheat i that microtransaction garbage game Grand Kingdom that I wasted money on. Dumb garbage game.

2. lesdennis

lesdennis Well-Known Member

the guide is spot on, as long as you do exactly as instructed it should work fine

you do need to make sure you have both nonpdrm and rePatch plugins installed for you to be able to play this game

what problem were you getting with Autoplugin? that app makes it easy.... just make sure you enable nonpdrm first, then repatch

3. 3VOLVE

3VOLVE PSN ID: Dusean17

None of that extra information was told. How the heck was I supposed to know? Read someone's mind?

4. lesdennis

lesdennis Well-Known Member

the guide assumes you have a hacked vita and as such already have nonpdrm set up

repatch is required to play the translation part for you, nonpdrm is a standard plugin for playing hacked vita games, if you followed a decent guide when hacking the Vita you should already have all the standard plugins installed;

https://vita.hacks.guide/finalizing-setup

have you got it working now?