Play Asia Releases

Discussion in 'PlayStation Vita Games' started by ninty72, Oct 3, 2018.

1. Mr Tornado

Mr Tornado Well-Known Member

When they ship. :)

There should be a $5 discount if you buy both games together. If it doesn't work for you, email PA & they'll apply the discount.

2. Retro8bit

Retro8bit Well-Known Member

PSN ID:
    Retro-8-bit
    Both copies secured! Anyone notice that Play Asia disabled the ability to us a coupon code with either game, yet offered $5 off the order if you bought both? Clever strategy to get the customers to purchase each one.

Mr Tornado and zodaex like this.
  3. ninty72

ninty72 Well-Known Member

My Fast Striker and Stay have shipped today finally. That's them in the new year now :)

zodaex likes this.
  4. ninty72

ninty72 Well-Known Member

It really still baffles me to this day, Play Asia releases have been extremely good imo since they started with CE editions, cheaper , better quality boxes just the right size and free shipping yet they still don't sell out ! Even after a day , vita collector's are strange sometimes! Just saying :)

TheAtom, Tweeg and Vita VR Ps4 like this.
  5. Vita VR Ps4

Vita VR Ps4 New Member

I wonder the same thing at times, we sure are a unique bunch arent we!
    I do feel they offer a lot more for the $ than most others most definitely.

ninty72 likes this.
  6. zodaex

zodaex The Mighty Zodasaur

Sadly I speculate it comes down to the common affliction of O.C.D. LRG individually numbers their releases, which causes folks with strong O.C.D. to loose self control and have to buy everything in the set even if it makes them upset spending their money on so many games. I also think LRG games sell better then PA's because again folks with O.C.D. can convince themselves that they still have a complete set of something, even if they are just sticking to region 1 releases. (not saying they are wrong, but I believe that's how they think) It would probably be more difficult for someone in Hong Kong to stick to just their own territory of releases since they have way fewer exclusives than here in the U.S., hence LRG always selling better. That's my theory at least.

TheAtom, ninty72 and Vita VR Ps4 like this.
  7. TheAtom

TheAtom Well-Known Member

Yep, I think the region plays a huge role. Same reason most EU limiteds don't sell amazingly fast either (except for Strictly Limited, I think?).