Posting Photos

Discussion in 'Rules, Announcements, Feedback, & Competitions!' started by eric, Nov 21, 2016.

1. eric

eric Well-Known Member

I am sure it is right in front of me yet I can not for the life of me figure out how to attach a photo to a post.
    The image link wants me to link from some other site, -is there another way that i can just attach an image w/o having to have it hosted somewhere else??

2. Kyle

Kyle Just Some Guy Staff Member

PSN ID:
    teflontactics
    Right beside "post reply" is "upload a file" at the bottom of each thread. Use that.

3. eric

eric Well-Known Member

hmm, not seeing it.
    To the right of "Post Reply" i have "More Options..." ...yet clicking on that just brings up the post editor ...but I still don't see the "upload an image" button (if it is supposed to exist on this new page).

4. Digit

Digit Well-Known Member

I thought most people uploaded images to an imagehosting site, then linked to it using that image icon?

5. eric

eric Well-Known Member

Okay, so maybe that is the only way to do this then.
    I use other forums and w/ all of them you can attach a photo directly to your post (meaning that the forum you are on hosts the photo). Sounds like these forums do not host photos. If that is the case, then that is why I haven't been able to find a way to do it! :(

6. Kyle

Kyle Just Some Guy Staff Member

PSN ID:
    teflontactics
    Hmm, it's there for me. Maybe it's an oversight on the way the permissions are set up.

For now, as others have said, use a hosting site. www.postimage.org or www.imgur.com are good options.

7. eric

eric Well-Known Member

Thanks Kyle,
    i'll just use a hosting site (not a big deal).
    eric.