PS Vita will not connect to windows 10 PC

Discussion in 'PlayStation Vita Help' started by raynestross, Sep 3, 2017.

1. raynestross

raynestross New Member

Hey everyone, I recently got a ps vita with firmware 3.60 and put the henkaku vitashell on it and have been trying to connect it to my pc with no avail. I know the usb ports on my computer work because not only have I tried every port, but I have tried it on dedicated ports that other devices work on. I have also tried to put the usb from the vita in my ps3 and it recognizes when it is plugged into my ps3. However, to note, when plugged into my pc it isnt even recognized AT ALL as a plugged in device. Nor does my pc make a noise as if I had plugged something in. I tried cma, and qcma, and nothing works. I even tried using Zadig to recognize and find drivers, but still nothing. I also made sure that the usb charging option was unchecked so if someone could help me I would appreciate it!

2. coachjjs75

coachjjs75 Well-Known Member

did you use "QMCA" ?? because it has a way to lot aloud you to use "CMA" after you had install it .. The only way I have found to get CMA to work after QMCA was been installed is to ..... reboot your pc .. but that what I gone though

3. raynestross

raynestross New Member

I do not quite understand what you mean. I tried cma with qcma and rebooting, nothing. so I uninstalled normal cma and qcma, then reinstalling just qcma.