QCMA, PS TV and 3.65

Discussion in 'PlayStation Vita Help' started by TriOpticon, Apr 20, 2017.

1. TriOpticon

TriOpticon Active Member

Has anyone upgraded to 3.65 on their PS TV, using a US account, and using QCMA? If so, are you having trouble connecting to QCMA? It looks like it connects and the PS TV is doing its Please wait... with the rotating dots. I saw QCMA refresh its database when it happened the first time so I retried but still gets stuck. My Vita connects fine using USB or WiFi and I am able to copy games without problems.

CMA connects fine but when I go to copy a game from my PC to my PS TV it errors out. I've tried several games. So, I was hoping QCMA would work.

2. zodaex

zodaex The Mighty Zodasaur

This is very scary to hear. I could never get cma to work on pstv but I really need to figure out how to get it done. Networking has always been a weakness of mine.

3. TriOpticon

TriOpticon Active Member

I typically use my PS TV to download then copy games to PC for backup as it is a lot faster as it is using the wired connection and not WiFi. If you need help, let me know.

4. TriOpticon

TriOpticon Active Member

I shut off the PS TV completely and left it off overnight and I am now able to connect to QCMA. However, it seems to fail copying some games. It gives that generic network error. I've been able to copy games that are larger than the ones I want to copy so I am not sure what the problem is.