Retro Collecting Thread

Discussion in 'Other Gaming Discussion' started by ninty72, Jul 13, 2018.

1. DojoDan

DojoDan Well-Known Member

Hey I have that. I find it too bloody hard lol. I made a noob mistake today. I saw GBA Ninja Cop in CeX today and paid 25 quid. I did look it over, it had the Nintendo white print on the PCB, proper cut off on the back and numbers pressed into the label, but I overlooked the Gameb Advance text embossed on the front, it's too thin, plus the label is slightly incorrect. Was worth the chance tho. I'll be going back tomorrow for a refund.

ninty72 likes this.
  2. ninty72

ninty72 Well-Known Member

You nearly scored there , and then again you saved yourself from losing a few hundred quid for it to if you bought if off eBay.

Yeah, CEX take anything and everything in and if whoever's working in there doesn't know how to spot a good fake a few sneak in I guess.

Though I've been buying quite a few bits from my local lately , disney infinity figures and skylanders as they look good on my game shelves especially when CEX are selling some for 10 pence ...yes 10 pence ! :)

DojoDan likes this.
  3. ninty72

ninty72 Well-Known Member

Today's arrival as I've just got in from a 12 hour shift ( it's how I pay for them but sometimes I do question myself is it worth it but I normally answer myself back with a hell yeah ! )

Another megadrive shooter to the collection ,
    [​IMG]

Time to shoot some spiders ! :)

4. DojoDan

DojoDan Well-Known Member

That artwork is great. It's on my list to buy at some point. Trouble is atm there's a few things I need money for so MD games keep getting pushed back. My rent on the bow I use at Archery is up soon so ideally I would like to buy a bow and a set of arrows so there's a few quid.

I think you should start your own YT channel. You've got some cracking games to play.

TheAtom likes this.
  5. TheAtom

TheAtom Well-Known Member

I would watch a ninty channel, but only if it comes with dad jokes...

ninty72 likes this.