Retro Collecting Thread

Discussion in 'Other Gaming Discussion' started by ninty72, Jul 13, 2018.

1. DojoDan

DojoDan Well-Known Member

2. ninty72

ninty72 Well-Known Member

800 with only 2 photos , description with about 10 words in it , with that many repos of that game out there i would expect alot more pics etc ...not for me at that price I may be daft but not that daft but an excellant game nevertheless.

3. DojoDan

It's ridiculous isn't. Some nice games there tho if they are idd legit.

4. shadowman

shadowman Well-Known Member

Mega Drive repros are a pain to pick out on eBay. It was a nightmare to get my copy of the Punisher but I'm happy with the one I got. Not in perfect condition, but that was actually a factor in me getting it (as a minty new looking copy would be really suspect).

As for insane prices, the latest issue of Retro Gamer has someone who paid £2300 odd for Mega Man X3 (PAL) boxed and complete for the Snes. I paid £350 for mine a few years back and thought it was expensive then, either the buyer was mad or prices have really shot up!

DojoDan and ninty72 like this.
  5. ninty72

ninty72 Well-Known Member

Two more megadrive shooters on the way from Japan , hopefully they'll both get here before Xmas. :)

6. DojoDan

If I had a game I could sell for 2 grand it would be gone! lol. I wish. Looking forward to seeing them Ninty. Have you ever considered doing a few let's plays on the tube?

On a side note I've got my Retro Freak hooked up now so I'm at last getting some MD time in. Still have 2 modded MDs and a 3rd spare, just can't part with them.

TheAtom likes this.